Friday, August 8, 2014

Heart full of Love

I have officially acquired 22 year of wisdom as of last Monday! Went out with my British friend and had So. Much. Fun. Like a month of smiles condensed into 5 hours. Can't help to think these are the memories I'll hold on dear to when I'm old and wrinkly. 
My parents flew all the way from Canada for my graduation and birthday! How blessed am I? I took them to London and we shopped ( Karen Miller's boutique by Harrods in the picture above) and ate endlessly ( zuma and the 3 Michelin star: Alaine Ducasse at the Dorchester below).♡
We also popped into the Kensington Palace Museum and saw some beautiful and intricate dresses of the Queen's. 

Oh ya. And I did it! With a First class ;)

xo
Www.emmema.com
Www.facebook.com/em.me.maa

3 comments:

Ricademus said...

What a week!!! Congratulations and happy birthday! You deserve a month of smiles. You're parents must be so proud off you--and it's obvious they love you very much!

amy (fearless homemaker) said...

Congratulations! It sounds like a lovely time full of lots of food, family, friends, and fun. Perfection. =)

Annie Dreyer said...

Great photos!! Such fun!!!! I followed you on GFC and would love it if you would check out my blog and follow me back! Let me know if you would like to follow eachother on Bloglovin over on my blog!!
xx
Annie
www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com