Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Eden festival in scotland!

Eden is actually the first music festival I have ever been too!
The first day was overwhelming and we all looked a little out of place in the crowd of parents with dreadlocks and their babies, but by night we saw all the other kids (if you can still call me that) come out and AMAZING DJs in the smaller tents.
It was definitely an experience, especially camping in Scotland in Yippie Yurts!!
Yes. there were bath tubs to chill in. 
Yes, we did arts and craft followed by a nice, chill nap in an hammock to amazing musicians. 
It was also really nice that there were absolutely no cell phone reception or wifi. It was a break from technology and civilisation except for the people around you. 

Food was yummy (though I brought a ton of snacks with me including a loaf of bread and a wheel of cheese haha), people were friendly, porta-potties were absolutely horrific and the nights were like a dream. 

Wish I was back!
xo
instagram/ twitter: @emilysdiary

1 comment:

Kylie R. said...

Wow! Looks like an amazing festival. I've been to Coachella once and I must say, I really want to go back and experience it again. Festivals are the best! Although, like you said, porta-potties are horrific! LOL.

http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com