Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Don't want to grow up

Photo by Paul Martin

I cannot believe its already mid March! Another month and a half and I'll be done Uni and on the search for a full time job and dealing with "grown up problems". I remember freaking out about this almost two years ago when I thought I'll be done school forever after my Fashion Design and Techniques Program, funny how time flies and a how a few more years really allows you to grow. For now I just need to focus on getting through to May with all the final projects. 

xo

twitter/ instagram: @emilysdiary

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll be alright. Life has amazing things planned for you. You just need to stay positive :)

Ricademus said...

The first commenter is right, you're going to do great. You have so much to offer.

Does your mom's relative still run a bakery? I was thinking how great it would be to have a bakery in the family.