Sunday, February 23, 2014

Paris, tu me manque

Can't believe I'm in Paris again so soon! 
It's been a year and three months

This time is for the purpose of Premiere Vision! 
or that's the excuse I tell myself anyways haha. 
there were HUNREDS of vendors for fabric. and the fabrics were so beautiful and high tech. 
There were also stalls for manufacturing and fur and leather, trend forecasting, Pantone colours for 2015... So much to take in. Was a great experience and an eye opener. 
Oh and a lot of business men in suits. hmm.





Last time I was in Paris, it was for 10 days? Something like that and we did everything but visit the Galeries Lafayette. Oh. was I blown away! 
We spent over 4 hours walking the whole place and came out with these beautiful Red Valentinos flats! got blisters from them the next day... gotta break into it...

top floor of lafayette. bingo. lingerie!

I really wouldn't mind living in Paris for a few months. I think if I really wanted to, there's nothing stopping me once I graduate in May! The thought is scary and exhilarating.

xo

3 comments:

MarĂ­a Exojo said...

Stunning!!

New post!!


http://nuncaesdemasiadorosa-mariaexojo.blogspot.com.es/2014/02/blue-gold.html

Ellysee Rubin said...

Ah awesome place I wanna visit too! You're so lucky :D

http://ellyseerubin.blogspot.com

Caro * said...

You are adorable ! I was in Paris last weekend, it is a wonderful city :)