Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Lighting Technology in Garment

Nerding away these few weeks, writing a research paper on lighting technology incorporated into clothing. At this point I want to stab Harvard Referencing and have a few tequila shots before writing another word. This proves to be the most torturous assignment I have ever done in my life! 

I mean lighting technology in clothing is quite brilliant and fascinating, especially combine with rhythm of music or with sensors or communication interface or even with heat/ temperature, BUT when I have to talk about it referencing only academic paper .... that is another story. 

I think once this is done I'll be really happy with my work, in the mean time, I'm feeling sorry for myself ! Encouraging words will be helpful ;) 

xo
p.s. last year this time, I was snowboarding... why hasn't it snowed yet in the UK?

 UK boutique www.emmema.bigcartel.com 
Follow me on instagram 
Like me on facebook
Follow me on Twitter 

13 comments:

bbb said...

that's a super nice post x

Caro * said...

Great photos ! You are so cute. So lucky to have snow :)

Giulia said...

Amazing look, really love it :)
The Fashion Shadow

Couture Carrie said...

So amazing!

xoxox,
CC

Dania Carbonini said...

Wonderful floral skirt!
Kisses

NEW POST

www.angelswearheels.com

Margaret Dallospedale said...

>3 >3 >3 love this post!!!!!
Adorable post you look gorgeous
Kisses
The Indian Savage Diary

Dario Venuti said...

bella gonna

FASHIONSEDUCER.COM

Dario Venuti said...

nice look

FASHIONSEDUCER.COM

Sartorial Diner said...

That lighted garment is so interesting! I love the photograph of it!

Antonella C'est moi said...

nice photos, kiss kiss

Zoya said...

great outfits! I like your blog and followed you :)
if you like mine you can follow me, too!

Gail J said...

Your work is superb Emma! Hopefully we can meet up before you leave for Canada xoxo

Dario Venuti said...

amazing skirt

FASHIONSEDUCER.COM