Sunday, December 22, 2013

food food et plus de food



Because food is so important! It really brings people together.
And the Christmas holidays is all about food haha. Had potluck with the girls from school, got my parcel of food from my fam back in Canada, and made Shortbread cookies (we tried to look for cookie mix but Sainsbury did not have, so we made it from scratch)! Also made some korean dumplings with kimchi, thank God there's a Chinese supermarket near by! I feel just at home :)
this is at the Christmas market in front of selfridge. Sipping hot cider to live music. 
This was at Tops Buffet, to celebrate finishing last day of uni for the year
and a sleepless week of report writing and sketchbook development sheets!
It was quite tasty for a buffet and for 8.99 pounds.

Second time at Gorilla, just as satisfying as I remembered. 
I got the mushroom benedict the first time!
Fish and Chip @ Tusk Bar, one of the best ones I've had in England. 
Monday-Thursday they have it for half price as a lunch special. 
Finally ate at Bella Italia, I think it's quite yummy and homey. 
my first ostrich burger @ the market by picadilly garden



Have you been eating like crazy this holiday?

Xo
p.s. made these for my secret santa but also available here!
 UK boutique www.emmema.bigcartel.com 
Follow me on instagram 
Like me on facebook
Follow me on Twitter 

7 comments:

Caro * said...

Fabulous post, I love your pictures !
Food looks delicious. I wish you a Merry Christmas sweetie :)

Margaret Cruzemark said...

Sending best Christmas wishes to you and your fantastic blog!
Best Regards
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

bbb said...

oh my god girl. the fooooood.. look amazing. i love your pics!

Gail J said...

I can't wait to go there!!!

Margaret Dallospedale said...

Amazing post sweetie.
Wishing you a Happy New Year with hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.
Kisses
The Indian Savage Diary

Mili said...

Yum, yum, yum! The food looks sooo good :)

Mili from Call me, Maeby

Ricademus said...

Belated Merry Christmas! The food all looked so good--I would especially have liked to try the dishes at the post luck. I jsut found out that a cake mix can be used to make cookies--I had no idea...but may not be able to make shortbread cookies that way.

The ostrich burger and fish & chips looked good too--what was the stuff in the little bowls with the fish and chips?

I hope your 2014 if off to a wonderful start and that the year brings you everything you're hoping for!