Saturday, November 16, 2013

London and Victoria Secret 2013/2014 !!

Victoria Secret, stop it. Heart pounding as I watched this year's show. It is just so stunning I'm speechless!!
I teared a little at the sight of that beautiful wing. It's just every girl's dream; so whimsical.

The London Winged outfit transition perfectly as I went to London last weekend!! 
For the very first time! It was a 4.5 hour bus ride from Manchester where I'm studying, 12 pounds round trip and two amazing friends to keep me company!
We hit quite a few places within two and a half days.
First to Buckingham Palace (How grateful were we to see the sun shine through the gates!), Big Ben, London Eye, Brick Lanes and Camden Market. I fell in love with London a little bit as I walk through China Town on Saturday night and see Huge red lanterns float above the street and the hustle and bustle of the people getting off work and heading to clubs in fancy clothes and makeup. London was everything I thought it would be. Also didn't hurt that the hostel we stayed at was so sweet; the people, facility and free breakfast! Yay.

And, of course the food! So much better than Manchester.
Thank God.
I think I stuffed myself the full two and a half days. :P


On another note. Since I'm back in Manchester and so determined to be healthy again. I thought I'd share with you what I've been eating; also doing workout videos and did one sketchy bootcamp class
with my five girls in a school yard... probably not going to do that again!
Is is bad that when I was London I was thinking I miss Manchester?
I feel so grateful for the people I have met here and the nights where I feel young. wild. and free.

xo


Follow me on instagram 
Like me on facebook
Follow me on Twitter 

4 comments:

Jessica Mattioli said...

Love VS fashion show!

The Fashion Heels

Dario Venuti said...

stupendo il VC show

FASHIONSEDUCER.COM

Mili said...

London & Manchester, both look a ton of fun :)

Mili from Call me, Maeby

Couture Carrie said...

Amazing post!
Love your stockings!

xoxox,
CC