Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Life is a Party, dress for it!

I am the biggest sucker for any type of market/ carnival/ festival. 
And the Christmas Markets are open in Manchester! 
I've gone only three times so far!
I went for a day trip to York for my friend's birthday. 
It is quite beautiful there, a lot of castle walls... proper british! They also have some beautiful stores, quite magical! I got scolded at taking these two pictures at the soap store! 
and of course Sunday dim sum! First time having chinese food since I moved to Manchester!
and the parties.
work hard and play hard right?
Sold two of these animal in pocket batwing tops! Available at www.emmema.bigcartel.com
xo

 UK boutique www.emmema.bigcartel.com 
Follow me on instagram 
Like me on facebook
Follow me on Twitter 

4 comments:

Margaret Dallospedale said...

Amazing post!!!! I love the photos.
Kisses
The Indian Savage Diary

Rachel Kromdijk said...

prachtige foto's girl!
goed weekend

liefs

Sadie said...

I love york, it's one of my favourite places! Love your dress too :) xx

Ricademus said...

That was soap? Wow, I thought Lush looked like food (cheese)! AT least I don't have to feel weird about the dim sum making me hungry. :)