Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Beaujolais Pantone 18-2027

and the sewing goes on in Manchester!






Pantone fall colour trends of 2013. 
So happened to find this beautiful shade of "beaujolais" in MMU's Hollings Faculty Resource Centre.
I used up the whole bolt (well, what was left of it), handing this in next Friday!
The hem is done with a two chain cover stitch, handkerchief skirt is lined and have side seam pockets.


One of my friend might be buying this.... thus making her my first UK client! 
xo

p.s. I opened up my little UK boutique at www.emmema.bigcartel.com check it out!
Follow me on instagram 
Like me on facebook
Follow me on Twitter 

5 comments:

Margaret Dallospedale said...

Amazing look! I really like your dress. It's so cute.
Kisses
The Indian Savage Diary

Margaret Cruzemark said...

You are so stylish. This is one great look my dear.
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

Samantha said...

Did you make that? If so, wow! That dress is absolutely stunning and you look so pretty wearing it!

Caro * said...

Your dress is wonderful beauty ! Lovely outfit :)

Rachel Kromdijk said...

wauw prachtige jurk
im in love...

liefs,