Friday, October 11, 2013

Manchester Vogue Fashion Night Out!!!



I don't even know where to start! FNO was such a success and to sum it up?
 Best 
Night 
Out. 
Free truffles, hot coco, champagne, cranberry vodka (the good stuff: grey goose not smirnoff!), alcoholic ice-cream ( I didn't even know those existed) list goes on, food, goody bags, hair styling, manicures, photo shoot and there was just so much to look at! I don't think a girls night out can get any more fun!
I Received a beautiful illustration from Clym Everndam at Hugo Boss and a whole lot of other stuff... seen below. 
xo

10 comments:

Ricademus said...

It looks like everyone had a swell time!

Rougette S said...

love love love! cant believe manchester now has its own FNO!!
follow my blog! rougetteinparis.blogspot.com

Caro * said...

Great post ! So pretty, I love your hair :)

Sam said...

This looks like an amazingly fun event, your outfit is so vibrant and pretty hun!….Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me, wishing you a good start to the new week!

Jess said...

This sounds like an amazing time! I know they do a FNO in Houston but I always forget to look into it! And some hot cocoa sounds delicious right now.... ;)

Mili said...

Oh man, this makes me miss NY FNO. Looks like you had an absolute blast! Your hair looks beautiful

Mili from call me, Maeby

EM said...

great event!
check out our blog too :)

Marlena said...

great!!!
would you like to follow each other?
just let me know
xx
Marlena

Samantha said...

Haha, those photos are awesome! Looks like you had a great time. I love your sweater too, it's looks lovely with your dark hair. And thank you so much for your comment, it makes my day!

Kelly Yeh said...

Cool! Love your skirt btw =)


<3 Kelly's Kouture