Thursday, October 24, 2013

International Fashion Practices @MMU





I've only been here for over a month and I have done so many assignments already! I realized I never really share any of my academic works here since high school art class and I think they're quite interesting.... what do you think? 

and of course, can't forget the food. This was brunch at Giraffe after vintage shopping with the girls. 
this is at Krobar by Manchester University. 2-4-1 cocktail caught our eyes. 
and of course breakfast at Home Sweet Home. was a bit of a wait, but totally worth it!

Here's my burgundy jersey dress that I finally finished today, it is for my Advance Technology class where we're suppose to apply ten different seams with the machines in our lab. It's quite awesome having a 2 chain cover stitch machine at my disposal ;)


xo

p.s. WHO IS RETARDEDLY EXCITED FOR HALLOWEEN? I AM I AM!! 
Can't wait to show you what I made :)

Follow me on instagram 
Like me on facebook
Follow me on Twitter 

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love your burgundy dress. It is such a beautiful color and I love the bow detail. I have been so excited for Halloween too! I love seeing everyone in their costumes and giving out treats to the little kids.

Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights