Saturday, September 28, 2013

Day 6 manchester

OOTD

fyi I found a full length mirror in the "toilet" at my school (which is a floor below me) so now I come here every morning to use the nice big washroom (as oppose to the tiny little thing in my dorm without a sink!), find out if my top matches my bottom.  & refill my water bottle at the water fountain, I can't get use to drinking the tap water here... This might be a slightly weird thing to do on Weekends because the whole school is vacant! 

I haven't explored much of Manchester yet but I'm enjoying everything:) 
I can't wait to go shopping! Running out of clothes already. 
So far I've gone to a foam party at MMUnion, Missoula and ASDA (an Uk Walmart)
I have already finished 2 assignments + 1 presentation and first day of school is Tuesday!


xo

p.s. I did a commercial a while back with my mom and dad! Here it is! Took us about six hours to make 30 seconds. It's airing on Fair Chid TV every night, but I realize none of my friends watch that channel! It's in Cantonese, basically I play the excited senior girl who got accepted to university and my parents actually prepared a condo for me. 


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That skirt could kill a man

Antonella C'est moi said...

i love the first look, kisses

Lilli said...

Good luck with the school!:) Looking great, the first outfit is beautiful!:) Kisses! xo

Kelly {Sparkles and Shoes} said...

That BCBG skirt is SO cute!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Couture Carrie said...

Fabulous looks!
Love that furry bag!

xoxox,
CC

Dania said...

Love first look, your bag is absolutely amazing!

Kisses

NEW POST

www.angelswearheels.com

Ramida Dusdeevutikul said...

nice look!
love your blog! Following u dear<3
Keep in touch!

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
xx

Sam said...

You look stunning sweety, what a fabulous skirt and the bag is adorable! I appreciate you stopping by and lending me your views :)

Stylish By Nature said...

Let me say that I really love first look !

❤ StylishByNature.com

raminder bhullar said...

i love the aldo bag but never see in the aldo store