Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Another Fashion show under my belt :)

I sponsored ten outfits for ten beautiful models. 
Ten hair stylists and ten make up artists competing for the best hair/ best makeup and the best overall look. 

I had such a blast working with the whole team and was definitely worth leaving the cottage early haha!
Since I'm leaving the country for a year to study abroad, I thought I'll sew my little heart out before I don't have a chance! I made this draped top while watching Project Runway Australia!

and I've been staring at this amazing nautical print cotton and finally decided on this design, I used exactly all 2 meter of it! I love how it turned out:)
and then I made it in a wool blend...
How much faster it is to make a dress with patterns already made!

and Then my boyfriends brought me to the most amazing little Japanese restaurant: Jabistro
Also went to TIFF! Watched Prisoners and Therese, loved both of them. 
Q& A with Elizabeth Olsen, Tom Felton, Jessica Lange and Charlie Stratton the director
And Baby Steinberg's wedding! How beautiful is her million layered dress?
I felt so honoured to have attended to cozy Queens West wedding, can't believe two years have gone by since I interned for her

How awesome are these Revlon sticker nails? $3 at CNE. How great is Toronto?

outfit post! Purse from Aldo Paris, Shorts from Texas, New crop Sweater from the Showroom (Cheap Monday) 
my shoes and I bid you farewell !

xo


Follow me on instagram 
Like me on facebook
Follow me on Twitter 


p.s. Please watch and share this heart breaking video: Midway 
It is something most of us aren't even aware of... shows a great glimpse of what humanity is doing...

11 comments:

VM Creation Atelier said...

Hi,dear EM.Me.Ma!!!

Looks great,congratulaitions to you!

You are very creative and beautiful girl:)*

Thankyou for you visit and a very kind comment.

So lovely images from you work,just stunning!!!

Greetings from Amsterdam,
***Violetta***

bbb said...

oh goddddd you're amazing!! The shirt you sew look gorgeous! The fashion show also look incredible, you look really cute too! Oh girl, you stunned me with clothes, seriously! I love your crop swether a lot!! Where will you go for study? Keep going darl, amazing blog! x

Always Maylee said...

I LOVE that top you made, it looks gorgeous and chic!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Britt Whit said...

how exciting! love all the shots, looks like it was a great show!

love from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit

Stephanie L. said...

Oh it just looks like you're having such a great time! It's so exciting to put together something with your own hands. Good luck abroad!

xx.
Stephanie | fashion and tea

Fashion-isha said...

That's so amazing for you! Thanks for visiting my blog, hope you come back soon!
xo
Sharon

FashionJazz said...

Congrats!! Your designs are amazing! :)

www.fashionjazz.co.za/blog

Viktoriya Sener said...

Such an amazing even! Nice pictures!
kisses)

Sasha Shabanova said...

Great post! You are very beautiful and stylish girl!
http://sashashabanova.blogspot.ru/

Mitha Komala said...

stunning collection dear! good luck for the future ahead <3

Letters To Juliet

Caro * said...

Fabulous event ! Congratulations :)