Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Made my floral pants!

One night after work, I rolled out my grid paper, took out my pants block from my closet and pulled out my quarter scale note book and drafted a pair of pants.

Early in the morning I started cutting the fabric, serging the seams and put it all together.
Pants with slit pockets, coin pocket, five belt loops, a waistband and a fly front!
These are by far, my best made pair of pants :)!
Felt so accomplished 7 hours later...


remember to follow me on instagram ! @emilysdiary
xo

p.s. don't forget to enter my skirt giveaway!

14 comments:

monica said...

i loooooove the pants

Lindsey Marie said...

You are kidding me! You made these? Incredibly talented, girl :)!!

http://abroadsworld.blogspot.com/

Mili said...

Those pants look comfy and are in a gorgeous print :)

Mili from call me, Maeby

A. S. (Asilosofy blog) said...

Nice print!

http://www.asilosofy.com/

ROXTHEFOX said...

I CAN'T believe you made these. You look absolutely beautiful, I love these pants. Serious talent right here!

WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

Katie Did What said...

WOW, they are gorgeous! You are so talented, girly!!! Amazing!

xo

Kat@shop.school.sleep. said...

oh wow!! i am dying of jealousy over your talent!! beautiful!!

Couture Carrie said...

Awesome job, darling!
Love the pants!

xoxox,
CC

Lilli said...

Congrats! They are so amazing, love them!:) HAppy Sunday, kisses! xo

Cassandra Dotzel said...

Aghhh! You so talented! I love the pants! I can't believe you made these in 7 hours! It would have taken me like a week!

Best,
icantaffordmylifestyle

Regine Karpel said...

Great look!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Sabrina said...

Love it! ;)

blythelifestyle.blogspot.com

honey my heart said...

those pants are so great. such a wonderful print!

Kelly {Sparkles and Shoes} said...

You look so pretty, I love your style!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes