Thursday, May 9, 2013

HONG KONG 2013

wow I feel horrible, I can't believe the last time I posted was almost a month ago :( my bad! 
I just came back from Hong Kong and brought back the worst coughing fit !

Here's a little synopsis . 
this is me at Ocean Park, got to see penguins, pandas, whales and the list goes on!
Until it started thunder storming...

and then I got deadly sick . . . 
 but all in all, it was a super fun time with friends, and many nights to remember!

this was probably my best and coolest purchase. A wax emblem. 

which inspired me to draw this pen and ink knight in shining armour :P
 anyway, back to reality. Summer school Day 1 OOTD. 
Club Monaco top, hand-made shorts, vintage belt, Diesel Watch, Uggs espadrilles 
xo

p.s. some interesting things I learned this week: 
Abercombie and Fitch is racist, sexist and now, size-ist      
 &
You, now, may have a chance to live on Mars! Have a good weekend!

17 comments:

Regine Karpel said...

Day 5's picture is too cute! What is it?
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Miss Poupette said...

Super schöner Blog - gefällt mir echt gut!
Macht weiter so Liebes :)

Würde mich freuen, wenn du auch mal bei mir
vorbeischaust: http://miss-poupette.blogspot.de/

Liebste Grüße an dich, L. <3

Carly said...

Aaw, it looks like you had a fun time! xxx p.s. There's no way I would ever shop at Abercrombie now!

Sam said...

Your wonderful images bring back such memories of Hong Kong for me. Looks like you had the most amazing time. Feel better soon!Thank you for your visit, Happy Friday dear!

Akiko said...

This is such a fun and cute post! Love your last look so much :) xo akiko
Style Imported

Adeola Naomi Aderemi said...

Cute and beautiful pictures!!!

Cassandra Dotzel said...

Looks like a ball! Thanks for sharing.
Love your blog and that pen sketch is pretty incredible!
Thanks for your comment on my blog, love.
Loving yours- perhaps you'd like to exchange follows?

Best,
icantaffordmylifestyle

Krystal said...

looks like you had a blast!

Gemma Smile said...

Nice pics!!
I love your shorts!
http://alwaysssmiling.blogspot.com.es/

Isa Machado said...

I love your look girl!
Thank you for your comment, I am following you, hope you follow back! ;)

A. S. (Asilosofy blog) said...

You have a nice blog as well!¨Sure we can follow each other..

http://www.asilosofy.com/

E said...

First of all, your trip looks wonderful. Second, I hope you are recovered and feeling better! Third, love the outfit!

P.S. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I love making new blog friends!

Nati Ko said...

LOVE IT!! ;)

Nati
4-trendy.com

Carmen Ri said...

Looks like a good trip :) all your photos are so cute! Hope your coughing fit gets better!

Carmen Ri.

Corinne said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Hope you feel better soon, what is wrong with you?

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

Francesca Giusti said...

love this photos and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
Kisses
http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

Stephanie Lin said...

This looks like so much fun! I love all of the animals too!