Saturday, May 25, 2013

I'm in the Milky Wave, you want me Down on Earth

Ever since I changed my blog name the page view per day took a huge toll... wish someone would've told me that before I changed it :'( I guess it's too late now, so here goes building my readers again!

Here's a dress I've been working on for my client, I posted it on a mannequin in my last few posts.
Finally got to see it on my client. She. looked. stunning. !!
Anyone need a prom dress made? Check www.emmema.com :)



Hope you all had a great long weekend, I played tennis while watching fireworks go off:)
and while I'm in my very last summer course, I made an order..

I was SUPER excited for my little black shoes to arrive, which they finally did yesterday.
Of course I couldn't even wait a day before wearing them, I paired it with an Armani dress.

Loving the sun, and summer days of hanging out with my pup

I spent about 4 hours? Making this blouse. (I already had the pattern for it too!)
Cutting, ironing the pleats, french seam the chiffon (1.), fusing the mandarin collar and banding the armhole (2.), Double roll hemming (3.)

Last but not least, buttons! what button's should I use? or should I do snaps from the inside?

This item is listed on my online shop :)


Last but not least, whose been partying by the patios? 
I forgot how much I loved Summer and the events that comes with it in the Toronto!

xo

p.s. I'm going away again! Will be a surprise, tell you all about it when I come back!
For all those who are in Toronto, remember to go to Dundas Square in white on May 31st!
Some huge paint fight sponsored by Corona, really wish I was there!

p.p.s. beautiful Dior !

12 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Fabulous post, darling!
Love the low back on that gown!

xoxox,
CC

Antonella C'est moi said...

beautiful pics!!kisses

Cafe Fashionista said...

You have such incredible style - I love it! Also pertinent...your pup is adorbs! :)

Sabrina said...

Lovely black dress! ;)

http://blythelifestyle.blogspot.com.es

Stylish By Nature said...

This has to be one of my fav post of yours !!

❤ StylishByNature.com

Jessica said...

The dress and the shirt you made are both beautiful.

I love the Dior photo too.

Tracy

monica said...

yay for patio season and love love love ur new creation

Francesca Romana Capizzi said...

wowww that dress is gorgeous congrats!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

Amy of while wearing heels said...

Sorry you lost readers with your name change :(. I always love popping in and seeing what you have been up to. Your work space makes me want to create something! You make such beautiful clothes. Enjoy your secret trip :)

Marlen said...

oooo playing tennis while watching fireworks go off?! that sounds so Great Gatsby haha, very fancy of you! And that prom dress you made was gorgeous. I love the sweeping back :)

xo Marlen
Messages on a Napkin

Krystal said...

wow the dress you are working on is seriously gorgeous! they need to wear that to like the oscars or something...beautiful!

AlittlebitUnique // UK blog said...

That black dress is just absolutely breathtaking, cant believe you're working on it, so talented

Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



xx