Sunday, March 31, 2013

there's no place like home



Here's a sweater I made the other day, a cozy knit fleece number.
Inspired by the Alexander Wang's $550 sweater!
I also print screened a gold fish on the front, painted it and added a glittered fin
available at my store www.emmema.com

I wanted to make a list on the back of the sweater of all the endangered fish we should avoid eating,
make clothing a little more meaningful? would you wear that?
and my date outfit, boyfriend took me to see wizard of oz! So fun:)
"there's no place like home" funny because I want to move out so bad and then I watch this...!




xo



14 comments:

Yara Mel said...

love the pieces. cous scarves :D

shall we follow each other?

http://styleonmel.blogspot.com/2013/04/get-ready-with-me-outing.html

Amy K said...

You are beautiful, Love the collection! Also, thanks for stopping by my blog. What do you think about following each other?

Much Love,
http://amyklundt.blogspot.com/

Lilli said...

I really like the sweater you have done, congrats:) The outfit is very pertty, you look adorable! Still have to watch the movie, hope to do it soon!:) Kisses! xo

Carly said...

I love the little goldfish - how cute! xxx

Couture Carrie said...

Cute look!
Love your scarf!

xoxox,
CC

lucia m said...

loving your scarf!

www.aroundlucia.com

$100 VOUCHER GIVEAWAY TO SHOP
ON LULUS ON MY BLOG

Francesca Romana Capizzi said...

You did a terrific job with that sweater!
I love it!!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

Amy of While Wearing Heels said...

What a fun sweater. I can't believe you just whipped it up. Adorable date night outfit too!

Cafe Fashionista said...

You have such incredible style. I LOVE your look in the last photograph! :)

AlittlebitUnique said...

I love your taste, you can never go wrong with a leather jacket, so timeless

A little bit Unique

x

Sabrina said...

Love the second look!! xoxo ;)

blythelifestyle.blogspot.com.es

Marlen said...

i like all of these outfits- but especially the one with the leather jacket.i literally keep forgetting i own one haha. and good luck on your exams!

xo Marlen
Messages on a Napkin

Marcela Gmd said...

Beautiful post!!! thank you so much for your comment!
I like your blog!! would you like to follow each other?
Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

Sofia Clara said...

great save on the DIY Alexander Wang sweater!