Can you believe one third of 2013 is over in ten days!
School, work and gym really speeds up time.
I'm wearing my lavender bustier that I made, Gold Joe fresh cardigan and a black pencil skirt.
This was for CASS fashion show at McMaster University. Road trip with my girl!
Here is a dress I made for my client, the fabric is made out of Saari!
First time I ever worked with this light, intricate fabric, oh How lovely it turned out!
(first picture is out of muslin, second with extra tulle and tada)
It's so amazing when you can turn someone's vision into a reality,
what a perk to this job, what a self-fulfilment!
Now I'm still debating on what to do with my life, my options for September includes:
- school in UK 1 year degree, Waterloo or Toronto 4 year degree
- intern/ find a job in Toronto in fashion
- keep doing custom-made and my side jobs
- get my real estate license (make money and start my on line)
- flight attendant?
- last but not least.... a potential store!
Oh how does a girl decide!?