Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy 2013 !


How was your new years and Christmas! I can't believe it's over now. Time really flies, back to school on Monday. It was nice catching up with old friends, I really treasure it because it's just way too easy to fall out of touch with friends! Have a great Sunday! 
P.s. had a great family trip to Blue Mountain avec le bf, and I learned to SNOWBOARD!! Ofc the day after I could not move a muscle in my body but it's all worth it :) The westin hotel had an awesome hot tub/ pool outdoors too which helped with the recooping. 

Last but not Least I finally got around to painting on the nerdy Library hello Kitty on a black tee. What do you think? 

xo

4 comments:

Tamara Anderson said...

Happy New Year!!!

xoxo

Tamara

Jess said...

Glad you had such a fun holiday! I have to go back to school tomorrow too *sigh*

Ricademus said...

Happy 2013! I hope you're moving pain-free again.

Sunny & Star said...

Happy New Year! I hope your year is off to an amazing start.

Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights