Wednesday, January 30, 2013

emmemablog.blogspot.com!

I will be changing my blog from yellowscarff.blogspot.com to emmemablog.blogspot.com in a week! 
Hope you guys will keep following! Thanks for all the support!

compiling a cozy outfit for the rainy cold weather. 
Marilyn Monroe tee from HK, Jeans from Mendocino, pea coat from Paris, Scarff from Fmp, clutch from Paris aldo accessories. 

My Latest Project
organza sleeveless peplum blouse and collar, I can't wait to finish all the rosettes. 
Have a great hump day everyone! (from jackastors)
i'm really loving my starfish earrings, they were brand new and I traded them off of a facebook clothing swap group, you should definitely check them out, a great way to get rid of things you don't need for money or swap for other cool things and find great stuff without spending a lot of money. I'm really trying to resist mass production these day (as i'm frollicking in tees and jeans lately, which is really shocking for me) and I want to just be simple and be an informed consumer paying a bit more for ethical practices. Fast fashion has a cost to it, pay a little more for the well being of another human. (interesting fact tho: I was researching H&M and Zara and surprisingly H&M's ethical practices are not so bad and they even use organic cotton in some of their apparels, but take their interpretation of "ethical" with a grain of salt).

xo

13 comments:

Carly said...

I love that lip colour from the first photo! It's so pretty. xxx

Emma Waldorf said...

Hey there! Thanks for your comment! I've visited your blog and omg! your drawings and creations are awesome!
See you ;)
xxx

Couture Carrie said...

Congrats on the new blog!
Love these pics!

xoxox,
CC

Marlen said...

ooo you're a fashion major? that organza top looks lovely- and super hard to make! impressive :)

xo Marlen
Messages on a Napkin

Cafe Fashionista said...

Congratulations on your new URL!

I absolutely love the first picture! What is that lippy you're using? It looks fantastic! :)

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Congrats on the "newish" blog (I suppose just URL lol). That's cool about the facebook group. Always a nice way to get new things. Love your scarf.

Hena Tayeb said...

that group sounds cool. off to check it out. You look super cute.

Audrey Allure said...

Cute starfish earrings! xo

Sunny & Star said...

I wish I was talented like you.

I love your starfish earrings and that mustache glass is so adorable.

Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

yiqin; said...

love your lip color <3

HeartsAndCrosses said...

Love the peplum!!

A little bit Unique

x

Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here

Chloe Moon said...

Wow you have some awesome style!!! =)

Ergo - Blog

Tong said...

Nice sense of fashion!! I'm from toronto as well - though I moved recently. Anyways good blog :)