Friday, October 12, 2012

Joe Fresh Challenge




Through CampusPerks I was given the chance to enter the Joe Fresh Challenge, after answering some questions about my style and student involvement/ initiatives I was given a $100 gift card (20 students chosen) and one of us will win $1000 based on an outfit we created with Joe Fresh items. Here is mine:) Cardigan 29.99 pants 29.99 white sweater 19.99 I also got tights that were 6 bucks.

ciao4now

p.s. who is excited for halloween! What are you going to be? I think I'm going to dress up as Flintstone (wilma) with my boyfriend (fred) :)

11 comments:

Carolyn said...

cute fall look!

rooth said...

Oh that's a cute Halloween costume idea. I'm going as a pirate this year

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Very cute, I love the sweater!

Sunny & Star said...

Your outfit is great. I love your scarf.

I am so excited for Halloween. I start looking forward to it the beginning of September.

Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Ice Pandora said...

What a cute and comfy
looking outfit c: You
look great! Love the
cardigan ^^

xx

Shop N' Chomp said...

Chic and casual! <3 Hope you win!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say you have a great site and thanks for posting!…

Heels on Gasoline said...

Beautiful look!! thanks for stopping by my blog :)
Heels on Gasoline Blog Keep coming to see more :)

Fan Page Facebook Please like the page and you'll make day :)

My Scrambled Style said...

Great look. I love your cardigan.

Xo

Jo said...

Hope you win the challenge. Ooh... I would love to see your Wilma and your bf's Fred's getup.

Outta courtesy, I've to inform you that I pinned your camera quote picture onto my Pinterest inspirational words page here http://pinterest.com/pin/12807180161829204/. I hope you don't mind.

kiakiakiakia said...

I like this outfit. But why change into a whole new blog?

xx