Monday, September 24, 2012

September. oh Life.


Hey everyone! I can't believe it's September of yet another year. 
I'm really deciding what I should do! 
After two years in design school I thought I should do a year of fashion business... 
I'm applying to two schools abroad for next September.
It is so scary because that means another year of school! 
another year to wait before diving into the fashion industry.

Wish someone could just tell me what the right path is. 
In the mean time I'm making my first ever youtube video of me making a dress from start to finish.
Very excited to share that with you:)

 1. dress I made for my cousin's wedding; removable peplum!
2. too adorable.
3. loving skinny whites, and these adorable animal pillows.

Ciao4now

9 comments:

Lilli said...

good luck with the school!:) xoxo

Jess said...

Is it just me, or have the past 2 months flown by? Sometimes it's hard to make the "right" decisions in life, but usually life has a way of taking you right where you need to be!

PS Loving white skinnies too!

Ricademus said...

Whatever path you choose will be the right one! I really like the dress you made, very pretty!

What happened to the doggie's face??? :)

Zaira said...

wow your dress is amazing :)

Harija said...

Good Luck in school!
Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

My Lyfe ; My Story

@MyLyfeMyStory 

My Scrambled Style said...

That dress is really pretty.

Sunny & Star said...

I love all of the clothes! That quote at the end about the camera is exactly right.

Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

lizchewy said...

I adore the looks that you featured. The Emmys looks that you picked out are some of my favourites too!!! And the photo of that dog is so so cute.

Liz
chewylove.blogspot.com

Coffee Cream and the Caffeine said...

I love knits fashion, simple yet classy. Great dress you made there :)

www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com