Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sewing my #*&@ off!


was super excited to try bleaching as a design element. I made these mint shorts from 100% cotton (which is one of the best material to bleach) and it turned out amazing!
Now I want to bleach everything..


Made this this morning! I call it the Little Princess skirt.
inspired by miu miu's $575! 



simple skirt pattern but the fabric speaks for itself; about time I use this fabric!



Last skirt I made this week:
again, I bleached it and out came... pink?! what a lovely surprise.

ciao4now

p.s. went to a bling swap off Uniiverse and it was so amazing!! Got so many amazing finds in exchange for little things I will never wear .. ever. 

21 comments:

Ricademus said...

Yay! It turned out great AND now I can call you little princess!!! =)

Livia said...

such a lovely skirt! so creative <33

xx,
www.mai-vhee.blogspot.com

rooth said...

You made those?! That's amazing!

Katarina said...

amazing job!
love it!
thanks for your comment,i'm following you now :)
xo
http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

Radiant Make Up said...

Such an inspiring post :)
I love that last skirt so much!! x

Audrey Allure said...

Cute shorts & love the skirts!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Love that princess skirt! You're so talented! :)

My Scrambled Style said...

I love the skirt with the pink bleached part. It looks great!


Xo
http://myscrambledstyle.blogspot.nl/

Metajojuana Nyt said...

you're sooo creative!!! Its always good to experiment because you'll end up having one of a kind :) Thanks for visiting me :) I'd love it if we follow each other :)

Love Nyt
Metajojuana Under a Starry Nyt

Anita said...

Lovely blog.
http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

Anita said...

Lovely blog.
http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

k come karolina said...

wow!!! that looks really cool!



xoxo from rome
K.
kcomekarolina.com

Yuki said...

I love the second skirt! Amazing facrib! Are you planning to ship outside Canada anytime soon?

SG Angela said...

what a cute pink skirt.

Akiko said...

You have such beautiful and creative images :) Great post!! xo akiko
Style Imported

Leah said...

Love the patterned skirt. SO fun for these last weeks of summer.

Leah said...

Love that patterned skirt. So fun for these last few weeks of summer.

Sabrina said...

Love the skirt! :)

blythelifestyle.blogspot.com.es

yiqin; said...

that skirt is <3

nadyagita said...

love all your skirt! <3

http://nadyagita.blogspot.com

Klaudia ef said...

amazing amazing amazing !\