Saturday, July 21, 2012

I was falling hard with an open heart

Summer Summer :)

In need of shopping, here are a few outfit pictures.

@ Java House. Yum.

You like my goldfish skirt? I made it before a photo shoot but the paint didn't dry fast enough to be in the shoot. I think there is something so magical in creatures under water! I also added a lot of sparkle on the bottom but you can't quite see in these pictures.

Sharing this amazing deal, check it out!


ciao4now

Going on a scavenger hunt downtown and the LIVE GREEN festival at Dundas Square! 
Have a good weekend:)

11 comments:

Ricademus said...

That skirt is wonderful--great job. Most days it has been so hot here, I wanted to have popsicles for dinner. =)

Hope you had fun at the hunt!

Karina Dinda R. said...

Such a nice post! ^^ Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, mind to follow each other? :)

Join my giveaway, win lots of cute accessories for 3 lucky winners. Open worldwide till August 12th. Click here ˆ⌣ˆ
Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

Jo said...

The popsicle is so cute. I've never seen popsicle in stripes like this. And I love that you painted the goldfish on the fabric yourself.

MarieAntoinette said...

awww, those pictures are so charming, i love the climate! would you like to see my new post from Venice? I took some pictures via instagram :)

My Scrambled Style said...

Great pictures!

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Xo
http://myscrambledstyle.blogspot.nl/

Joy said...

The goldfish skirt is lovely!

ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

Olga Choi said...

you look adorable, dear~!
Thank you for your lovely comment in my blog, dear~! ) Yours is so nice and full of interesting ideas, so yes,
I will be happy to join it immediately~! )
waiting for you in mine - hope we will be friends :)
Keep posting~! )


Olga
http://www.myblondegal.com/
Giveway / Розыгрыш

foodgazzmers said...

beautiful...just beautiful :)

UnA said...

aww your style is cute! I just found out your blog and I love your style.
Do you wanna follow each other? Let me know =)

xoxo

rooth said...

Your pictures and outfits are so creative - particularly that fish skirt!

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

I adore the goldfish skirt. It would be something I would buy if I saw it in the store.

*Erin