Sunday, July 15, 2012

creations before i turn 20!

chiffons are blowing every way I turn!

I decided to go on a mission to use up all my scraps and end.
With the leftover fabric from FAT I made this skirt one morning. What do you think of it?
I'm selling some of these creations, check it out!


This mint chiffon top was painted on by yours truly. Do you like my goldfish? :)
Same fabric I used in my chiffon lace top.


This is a custom bridesmaid dress I made at the beginning of summer!

silky polka-dot top, inspired by polyvore.com
backless tops seems to be surfacing everywhere but I CAN'T stand seeing all the bra straps! 
What do you do? 


with more scraps I made some one-of-a-kind cards!

Brocade Brocades, I've made my first brocade skirt a few years ago, I don't know why retailers don't do it because I don't think it can ever go wrong!

I finally saw the outcome of Caisa's Lookbook. I went into Western University to do this photoshoot. 
Too bad I already sold this silver dress. 

I hope you are all having a great summer! I sure am, between working my tush off as a tour-guide (I know, I always end up with the most random jobs) and helping a custom-designer. 

I made-made a summer bucket list and I'm actually getting through it:
-got my motorcycle license
-went ceramic painting (it was a fluke because there was time to kill and we walked by Colour it Mine)
-gone on leviathan at wonderland
-shot a gun for the first time
-ride on a 4 seater bike across Centre Island

However I'm dying to get out of town, in the mean time I'll be lounging by the beach and pool.

Oh right, and I finally got a macbook air! You will definitely hear more from me now!
ciao4now

p.s. I can't get over how beautiful this is


25 comments:

Mita Adindayu said...

i love your skirt on first pic!
you made it yoursef? >.< i love sewing too, but i don't know how to sew in a rite way cause i never joining a class

KONANA said...

Love the silky polka-dot top and the shoes in the first pictures! ♥
Ah well, class trips, shopping trips, this and that. I guess I'm clever at saving money, haha.

bonnie_blog said...

Great post & cute blog!
I`m a new follower now.
And I will be SOO happy, if you follow my blog:-)
Tatiana
http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.com/

Bravoe Runway said...

Hey girly! I hope all is well and it looks like you are enjoying your summer! Gorgeous bridesmaid dress you made!

Ricademus said...

You are amazingly talented!

I've never driven a motorcycle on a highway, only off-road and on dirt roads, where there is no crowd. You're brave! =)

Lilli said...

I like the skirt in the first pic, very lovely photos dear!:) that hot dog made me very hungry!^^

Jess said...

I love both of those skirts! They are fabulous. And I can't believe you've had time to get so much accomplished!

Sunny & Star said...

WOW! You are REALLY REALLY REALLY talented! I love all of your creations. The skirts are probably my favorites though. Its such a great idea to use left over scraps to make cards.

Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Katia said...

I love that skirt! great photos :)

www.blindingbrightshop.blogspot.ca

Sunny & Star said...

WOW! You are so talented. I love all of your creations. The skirts are probably my favorite. It was a great idea to use scraps of fabric on cards!

Sunny Days and Starry Nights

The Marcy Stop said...

Such fun pics. You really get insight into how creative you are! I love the goldfish top and the lace skirt.
xL

http://themarcystop.blogspot.com/

Sabrina said...

Wouhhh! love all!! :)

blythelifestyle.blogspot.com.es

Akiko said...

Such a gorgeous high-low skirt and the lace skirt.. Did you make it? How beautiful!! Thank you so much for your comment and my road trip pics were from Arizona! xo akiko
Style Imported

RDYN! said...

Wow you've done quite a bit. I love the little cards, they look so cute. I wish I had a reason to send them out.

I love the skirt. :O

Haute World said...

Wow, love your creations! Very talented. The skirts are gorgeous and I can't believe the goldfish is hand drawn!

little t said...

Gorgeous as ever.

(the google-eye photos are hilarious)

Aki No Yuutsu said...

OMG! That backless top is just awesome!!!

Kelly said...

Love your hilo skirt! are you a fashion designer?

<3 Kelly
SavvySelections.blogspot.com

Sofie said...

the first skirt is so adorable! ♥

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

You painted that goldfish and made that skirt? You are beyond talented. I love your stuff.

*Erin

lizchewy said...

I love the first skirt!! You painted that chiffon top??? You are so incredibly talented!! I really adore the goldfish design.

As I mentioned on my giveaway post, the giveaway is open internationally (if the country you live in allows the entering of giveaways and if there's no shipping restrictions on cosmetics).

Liz
chewylove.blogspot.com

SG Angela said...

that gold fish tee is adorable.

Jessica Cai said...

you're so wonderfully talented and crafty! can't believe you painted the goldfish onto your chiffon top...it looks very professionally done. i also love making custom cards for my friends :D loved this post! xo jess
www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

Raenie said...

Amazing chiffon top! I can already feel the beachy waves cascading on my skin! :D And the mermaid tail (correct me if I'm wrong) on that dress? I'd been dying to try it out, or at least, wear it to prom as it's so beautiful and makes me feel balanced!

em.me.ma said...

hey raenie! thanks for your lovely comment, i would love to design your prom dress :)