Tuesday, June 19, 2012

brush. stroke. dot. paint.

 I got these awesome nail art pens at the Distillery district before watching the Cavalia Odysseo show (Which was really cool, I'll never look at a horse the same!) and was inspired by cutepolish once again.

walking off those finger lickin' ribs from Rib fest!
dress: Winners
lavender clutch: ninewest
shades: Raybans 


I'm working for a designer as a sewer right now and having a blast. This reminds me of sewing assignment due twice a week back in school but instead of working with ugly muslins I get real fabric and.... they're cut for me! I think slowly but surely I'm getting faster and (this is so bad) I'm sewing invisible zippers with regular feet... and it works well!

This is a maxi three tiered dress with bodice facing- not ironed yet.

ciao4now

17 comments:

Saving Capulet said...

gods your nails!! tutorials pleasse <3 and you look lovely! that maxi dress is made for you!

Jess said...

Love those nails! And i Love that asymmetrical racer back top!

Kaleido Mind said...

aww glad you're perfecting your sewing skills!:D

Ellyzabeth Tanaya said...

cute nailpolish! following you, mind to followback? :)

Sandra said...

Your nail design looks amazing!

http://sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

Krystal said...

that maxi looks really cute!!!

Nicole said...

Awesome nails!!
Lovely Idea

Priscilla said...

This is inspiring! I love your fashion sense dear!

I just want to invite you to join the RIRE giveaway on my blog

Fabrizia said...

Great post: I like these pictures so much!!
What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
Win 100 euros giveaway to spend on Bit Tiendas!

Sabrina said...

Love your nails!! nice outfits! xoxo ;)

blythelifestyle.blogspot.com.es

Ice Pandora said...

Oh my Lord, I
totaaally love
your nails!!

xx

Nathalie Kartika Putri said...

You look lovely! Gorgeous nails

natzcracker

little t said...

Amazing- you're an artist!

Christina Lala Lamz said...

Gorgeous photos. love the vintage filter. obsessed with the nails ;)

XOXO

http://landoflamz.blogspot.dk/

Jessica Cai said...

incredible nails! and you are definitely a future designer :D loving your posts so much! xoxo jess
www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

Courtney said...

Gorgeous photos! Now following you!

xo,
Courtney
GirlAvantGarde

Kelly said...

LOVE YOUR NAILS here! Do you have a tutorial on it??
<3 Kelly
SavvySelections.blogspot.com