Monday, April 16, 2012

End of a fashion design program

It was portfolio the other night and we had the opportunity to showcase our creation over the last two years.
bustier, dress, blouse, pants, skirt, jacket.


this was spotted at Laura petite and I love the overlay of tulle and applique! 
the first kankerchief skirt I made, in wool, took me one short morning.

a typical day at school, going on a timmies run in raggedy boots and a two way scarf.
can't believe school is over in four shorts days!
ciao4now

13 comments:

Jess said...

Congrats on almost being finished with school! And I love all the lavender colors in your portfolio!

Ricademus said...

You probably don't know this, but those items in the first pic all match. (I challenged myself to write the dumbest comment I could think of. :P)

Somehow your raggedy boots don;t look so raggedy...you alway sjust look stylish.

Krystal said...

what is next??

Nicole said...

Your skirt is absolutely beautiful!

http://nicole-lovelyidea.blogspot.it/2012/04/chair-socks.html

Alina said...

Congrats!Love these pics!

Martina Paulusová said...

beautiful pictures <3

Martina Paulusová said...

beautiful pictures <3

C▲RO said...

wow there are some great pieces!

Maycie After Five said...

Oh I bet it feels nice that school is coming to an end in a few short days. Love your work!

unitatan said...

VCD is Visual and Communication Design, dear :)
I love the lavender color on your dresses... Superb!!

Xoxo,
.Le Reveur.

head + heels said...

great pictures, madame! and enjoy your free time!

little t said...

The tulle dress is so pretty!

Florencia said...

the skirt is amazing, I love it! Nice pictures
xo