Thursday, November 3, 2011

Let there be INTERNET!


Finalement. 

I have internet at my new place (after 55 days)! On the night of Halloween, after my roomates and I watched a scary movie (Love Objects), we were grunting about how we gotta lug our sh*t to Starbucks (again) to use the wi-fi when all of a sudden, all four of our laptops got internet! (the rogers man actually came twice already to set it up. Guess he finally got it!)

First thing's first. catch up on my GOSSIP GIRL.
 dress my team and I made at the Creativ Festival 
 so how cute are these Frankenstein jellos! Super easy to make. oreo for hair, reese balls for the eyes and neck thing.. smear some melted chocolate on the candy and it'll stick like glue.
 Last night I slept for TWO hours because of a drafting assignment. How to draft and create a given stylized dress in Muslin, fully lined and zipper attached. It took me about ten hours! I never noticed how much work it is to draft and create a dress until now, I think it was always an enjoyment so I didn't notice the hours fly by!

I was running around between my drafting area, my cutting area, my domestic sewing machine (black thread), my antique industrial sewing machine (white thread), ironing board and mannequin. what a site for my roomies.
my friend brought me to the Mad Italian for a pizza in a cone. Quite interesting, not really worth $6 tho (Gelato is amazing), and it was my first time in the Little Italy of Toronto!

Ever wish you were like Chuck bass?

"you never had a childhood so you behave like a child in the worst ways. you pay for intimacy so you're always in control and no one can get close to you. your superficial connection and lack of authentic emotions leave you isolated and alone. not just tonight, but always."  

ciao4now


14 comments:

Lucca Yoga said...

Whoaaa so beautiful mini dress.

Lucca Yoga

Stevia said...

Lovely pictures!
ANd you as Ariel is adorable! :)

<3
http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

Iloshka Glittering said...

Nice post!! Congrats for you INTERNET AT HOME :)

Ceciliaefendy said...

Cute frankenstein jellos and beautiful dress :)

RicAdeMus said...

I don't know how you get so much done and work tose jobs!!! How you get rest when you can.

I started life as a poor version of Chuck, but found my way out during my teens. Long story. =)

FashionFreak/Mihaela said...

Great post. I really like your blog.^^

my blog-follow me♥mfashionfreak

Please follow me if you're not already so I could make a GIVEAWAY. I'd love to get more followers! I'll follow you back.

jess said...

The Frankenstein jello is awesome.

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

I think it was the Halloween spirit that brought you back your internet ;-) Well, at least it's more fun to think of it this way! lol

Krystal said...

very cute! and oh my goodness...your halloween costume is awesome!

jiglycious said...

i like your blog

i'm following you

hope you can visit my blog, and we can visit each other

kisses

my jiglyciouslife.blogspot.com

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

The jello is really cool.

Jess said...

Awww I love the Frankensteins monster cups! Sooooo cute!!!!!

kathleen said...

i love creative blogs! gorgeous dress :) makes me miss art classes at school :(

cocoandgarcon.blogspot.com

Sandra said...

I wish I could sketch like you!

http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/