Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Je suis retourné!

I think Ruby(New Zealand Designer)'s line  is pretty amazing. Courtesy of Yong Red Violets
and aren't these the prettiest cigarettes you've ever seen? Not that I smoke..

sorry for being MIA! But I just came back from a two week vaca in HK!
so lets see what I did this summer. I went through most of my summer bucket list:
-shooting (well if totally honest, it's airsoft. shh)
-pole dancing (you would not believe how much of a work out it is! and your wrists get pole burns...)
-drinking up peach bellinis 
-drive-in movie! (the rise of the planet apes)
-eat and eat :) Eden is this amazing little Restaurant overlooking the city of Toronto and Lake!

 here's another two shot of my friend modeling one of my latest creations :) sold at my shop


H&M over-sized Top, Ardene necklace, Zara floral straw Bag, HK Scarf&vest
When I'm Jet-lagged I grab a pen out of habit and my hand just hypnotically moves.
Would you have guessed this is Mila Kunis?
Hope everyone's having a great summer! I can't believe it's almost coming to an end! 
CRAAZY!


ciao4now

p.s.
do you like my hair extensions! I've been looking everywhere for some nice, affordable ones. I also got an awesome red wig, I'm gonna be little Mermaid for halloween ;)

8 comments:

RDYN! said...

wow! the shoot of your outfit is gorgeous!

And your sketching is realy really good. And I have heard that pole dancing is a great work out.

Krystal said...

these photos of you are so so gorgeous! sounds like an adventurous summer :)

RicAdeMus said...

Glad you had such a great time. I really like your new creations--and your friend's expression in the 2nd picture.

The Little Dust Princess said...

Aw you are so gorgeous. I love these shots!

Antonia said...

Ruby's collection is amazing, love first two looks!
Loving your pics, you look adorable!^^
See ya! ;)


xoxo
Antonia

FASHION IMPERATIVE

Andrea said...

wonderful pics :)

Cindy Karmoko said...

omg fabulous clothes!


http://hippiegonemad.blogspot.com/

Amber Rose, Laughing With Broken Eyes said...

Your sketching is amazing miss! xoxo