Wednesday, August 3, 2011

19 19191991999191919 NINETEEN.

Day before my big 19th bash I thought to myself, what am I gonna wear?
found three fabric piled up in a corner; cotton, cotton blend and polyester. 
gather and stretch and silk screen and voila.
I celebrated my birthday at Marlowe

How amazing is the cake! First thing that popped to mind is "this isn't mine. OMG it has my name on it! OMG ITS A CAKE? OMG CAKE BOSS". Best cake ever! 
No party complete without some washroom pictures8)

I read in the magazine how to do this simple up-do. Divide your hair in to three vertical sections. tie a loose bun with the middle section and pin up the remaining hair strip by strip hiding the elastic.


I cannot believe I'm 19! It's unreal! 
Though it's like the moment you become legal, no one wants to ID you. 
how was your 19? or what are you planning for the day you turn legal!?


This picture(in prev post) was very inspiring so I drew it.


Sneak preview of a photoshoot I did yesterday, my beautiful friend Kaitlin helped model my shirt and shorts!
I am absolutely ecstatic to see the rest! There were over ten outfits! Spent about 4 hours in the studio.


ciao4now

28 comments:

Rimi said...

happy birthday! looked like such a fun evening.

---
Rimi
http://anairofsurprise.blogspot.com/

Laura Gerencser said...

Gorgeous dress! Happy b-day!:)

Miss Independent said...

happy 19th bday!!! ur cake is AMAZING!

MizzJ said...

Happy Birthday! What a great cake and such a pretty dress!

heylila said...

Happy Birthday!!!!
You really have some cute designs!!!!

bisous,
mia

heylilahey.blogspot.com

Grace said...

That is a splendid looking cake! Mmmm delish ;)

You look gorgeous, hope your birthday was amazing!

xo

nikki said...

lovely pictures !! belated happy b'day !! : )

Krystal said...

looks like you are having a blast..in life in general, haha :) great pictures doll!

Kumiko Mae said...

great pics sure your bday was fun! your drawing's amazing

Emily said...

Happy birthday! you looked amazing and that cake is incredible!

xoxo

RicAdeMus said...

OMGoodness, Happy Birthday!!!

But it seems you just turned 18--where did that year go???

That cake maker is almost as talented as you are! =)

Dagmara said...

Looks like you had a great time, and nice sketch btw.


xx Dagmara
Skippedbreakfast.blogspot.com

Sara said...

Happy birthday, you looked absolutely beautiful at your birthday, I can’t believe you did your dress, it’s unbelievable, you are so talented and you are right that cake looks amazing, yummy! Your blog is lovely and I'm a new follower! Hope you'll like my blog and follow back!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

Marielleheart said...

Congrats! Can't wait till my own bday! it's at the end of the month! Did you get everything you desired :)?? x

Usagi-Chan said...

ahh, such great photos!
and that cake...jesus, it really IS a cake? I bet it tasted amaazing ;)

aiz kim said...

what great creations and your sketch is just flawless! Happy Birthday sweetie!

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

pretty. xo


devorelebeaumonstre.com

il était une fois... said...

happy birthday doll! you look gorg and that cake wow! x <3

http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

Laura said...

hope your birthday was great! your dress was really pretty and that cake's awesome:) x

Radiant Make Up said...

that dress is simple stunning :)
& you look gorgeous as usual!! x

jess said...

The dress looks great and it looks like you had a lot of fun.

Jet♥ said...

wauw happy bday!

Neus said...

You look stunning!!! You've chosen a very nice dress, and the cake seems really delicious!!mmmm!!
My 19's were one of the bests years, I move from a little town to Barcelona! :)

audrey marie said...

happy birthday dear!! I can't believe you just threw that together :)

Silver Strands said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And wow - you're such an artist!

lizchewy said...

Hey dear!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

You are so talented and your blog is so much fun to read!! The dress is so beautiful!!

Thanks for sharing!!

xoxo
Lizzo

chewylove.blogspot.com

little t said...

Love it- very creative!

Kelly-Ann said...

That cake is amazing and you look effortlessly glamorous.

You're so talented, by the way.