Thursday, June 16, 2011

My angel

























Things like this only happens in movies.
Life isn't suppose to suddenly stop for a girl my age...
She was so happy, kind and modest. She welcomed me into her group of friends when I was the "new girl" in school and from then on I knew she was a kindred spirit. We shopped, ate and talked about our faith and dreams. Life happened and our roads separated but ever now and then our paths would intersect and warmth always spread across my lips as I embrace my friend.
I remember her favourite colour was white.

What a difference 24 hours make. The difference between life and death.
I'm in such shock, I can't comprehend the physics of this situation. How can she not be on Earth? How is that possible. She could have been me. What if it was me? It isn't fair, she didn't deserve it. There are murderers, rapists and drug addicts roaming the street yet a sweet innocent uptown girl was taken away.

Everything happens for a reason, it's in "the plan". right?

to everyone that is reading, take this as your second chance. Love yourself and love others, don't ever hesitate following your heart, be kind and nice, be generous and give. Anything can happen, cherish all that is good and turn away from all that is evil. Life's too short to waste a second on negativity.

Live life to the fullest, every day is a gift and you never know which one is your last...
Rest In Peace Heidi Wong. I love you and you've forever left a footstep in my heart.
Your my beautiful angel in heaven now.



12 comments:

Kori Donahue said...

Very prolific and appropriate. Not only is it Fashion Friday tomorrow, but my fabulous giveaway ends! Hope you can link up and enter to win! Have a great night sweetie! Kori xoxo

www.blondeepisodes.com
www.koridonahue.com

Kori Donahue said...

Very prolific and appropriate. Not only is it Fashion Friday tomorrow, but my fabulous giveaway ends! Hope you can link up and enter to win! Have a great night sweetie! Kori xoxo

www.blondeepisodes.com
www.koridonahue.com

MizzJ said...

Sorry to hear about your loss. I can't imagine losing a friend like that. Take care of yourself!

Saving Capulet said...

oh dear, sorry to hear about your loss, i hope you stay strong!

Lucca Yoga said...

Sorry to hear your loss. We all will definitely lose people we love.

Lucca Yoga

RicAdeMus said...

Oh Em, I'm so sorry. Her life was too short, but at least the two of you got to experience a very special friendship while she was here--many people never find that type of friend.

I think I'll get togethe with my brothers this weekend. It's been too long.

antics of the moon said...

awesome blog!

Mary ♥ Mur said...


oh.. so nice post.)
Love your blog.))

Sorry, i wanna be your reader but I din't see a button in your blog...)

noomiedoodlesfashion said...

shes so young.. my condolences dear.. :( stay strong, Im sure she is at a happy place now.. take care. xoxox...

dressingup-everyday said...

Sorry dear, I just lost a loved one also. I can understand you.Kisses, Yoana

Christine shelley candrawinata said...

im so so sorry ;(

Sunny & Star said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine how I would feel in your place.