Sunday, June 26, 2011

Inspirations

MIA for a week traveling around Fort Lauderale, Bahama and MIAMI BITCH!
Now back to school on tuesday!
I'm totally ready though as I'm broke. : )
We had a silk screening class on the last day of my semester. So much fun! Expect to see a lot more silk screening on my designs !


super cute nails? by Abiii
Liz Black's degree collection for Central Saint Martins, 'Arty Society'.
Lady Gaga was spotted wearing one of these (of course)
thanks Haute World for sharing this !

Outfits of the week:

1. HK wedge boots, dad's old flannel shirt, H&M shorts
2. BSK work boots, Grandma's skirt revamped, Costa Blanca belt
3. Zara Skirt, UB top, Modern Vintage Heels, Owl necklace
4. Escada Heels, Princess² dress, Christopher Kon purse


Oh yes, and I officially have my own label !
(not sure why it won't rotate..)
my sewing summative project that I promised to share!

ciao4now

19 comments:

Jess said...

is that a hello kitty bikini? So cute!

RicAdeMus said...

The outfits of the week are all great, I can't pick a favorite--the label is very cool! =)

Aki No Yuutsu said...

I want to go to the beach tooooo!!!

Dilan Dilir said...

amazing pics :D

Mikko Tyllinen said...

Very beautiful!

Marielleheart said...

Wwow nice blog! Really like the personal touch! Would you like to follow each other? love, m.

La infinita esencia. said...

thanks
i really like your blog

Saving Capulet said...

beautiful outfits darling and I admire your sewing skills! it must be super convenient to know how to sew D:

Miss Independent said...

love those panda nails!!! Xx

NinaSaysHello said...

these are beautiful pictures and i love your project. please do a tutorial. I would love that :)

Rilakumaki said...

you always have such beautiful and nice pictures!! and those panda nails r too cute XD

Ashley said...

Gorgeous pictures! Everything is so lovely. And yup, I spy a Hello Kitty bikini I think--and I'm in love! She's one of my favorites hehehe.

And your label is TOO cute!!!

jess said...

The jacket looks so interesting.

Zarna said...

fun! i'm going to miami next week :)

Neus said...

ohh nice selection!! I really like to see your sewing project, very cute skirt!!

Lucca Yoga said...

Look so fuuuun.

Lucca Yoga

little t said...

Love the holiday snaps- looks like you had fun x

nadyagita said...

what a great holiday! good luck for your label :)

<3
http://nadyagita.blogspot.com

The Foolish Aesthete said...

Wow, that is so cool to have your own label! Thanks for stopping by my blog!