Monday, May 2, 2011

Spring means rain

it looks miserable outside, I'm posting as much as I can this week as once school starts I'll be MIA again!
sewing for the last three hours and made this gathered pale yellow skirt.
Don't know if you can tell but I'm using my mom's Sony Exmor, which is a way better camera than my old samsung one. Hope your enjoy the new and improved pics ;)
(except I get lazy sometimes and use my phone's camera)
This is my room. After three months of sleeping on the floor I got my furnitures back. Lets just say moving was much procrastinated and more than a headache from a huge house to a penthouse! The crap everywhere, wish I can just throw things out without all the emotional attachments to the most random objects!
(lame sparkly thing, I know !)
first time eating in the food court of FMP in a super long time. oh how so fulfilling! Side drink of Carrot, cucumber and ginger, filling up on minerals clearly.

So super exciting news, I went for my first meeting for blogging for JCY House under a promotion company and ended up getting hired by the founder of all the JCY to help her out with fitting for the Sunshine Generation event during the summer and going to the suppliers and help style! I'm so excited!! Though it's like two months away.

Happy Lundi tout le monde.

ciao4now

p.s. did you vote today? (Canada)

31 comments:

N. said...

echt schöner Rock! Kompliment.

Maycie After Five said...

Congrats on the jobby job! Cute skirt by the way. Great job!

[Anna] said...

congrats on getting hired love! I'm excited for you hehe.
I really love your skirt as well. Did you use a pattern? I'd love to make a version of my own ^-^

Leslie said...

Wonderful pictures, I'm fan of tour work, you have a REALLY talent!!

Lot of kisses, come to see my new post if you want

Casie Jean said...

that skirt looks lovely x.x.x
Casie jean

The Fire Inside Me said...

nice pics! i am following yoy

Krystal said...

you are so crazy good at making clothes, i love seeing them!

RicAdeMus said...

That's a lovely skirt. For split second when I saw the first picture I thought it was a dress. The dad in me was getting ready to comment, "No, no, no, it's too short." LOL! I should have known better. It's wonderful.

Congratualtions on the job. You're really going to wow them.

Fydez said...

Love the photos! That skirt is beautiful! I love the color and design. XX

RDYN! said...

I love the chain that goes across the skirt and love how it's textured at the top in compariosn to the bottom! Love it!

Louise said...

Congrats on the job!! xx

Michelle's Style File said...

Great skirt- so clever!!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Aryn said...

Wow, I love the paperbag waist skirt!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm your newest follower!

A plus,
Aryn
Driftwood and Daydreams

Haute World said...

Congrats on your new job! Love the skirt you made and the food looks incredible!

MARJOLEIN said...

wauw! i really like your self made skirt!!!

Aney said...

Yumm, the food looks delish! I love rice noodle rolls! :)

MizzJ said...

Great job on the skirt and new camera! I like how you did that panoramic shot too!

Eva said...

lovely skirt! thanks for stopping by my blog xoxo

http://styleitup-eva.blogspot.com

dressingup-everyday said...

I like your selfmade skirt, so cute.The pics are lovely too.
Thanks for your comment.:)

Aida said...

thanks :D
<3

Cindy, fashionsbeauty said...

Congrats on the job! The skirt is cute, love it xoxo

www.fashionsbeauty.com

My Republic of Fashion said...

That skirt is fantastic. Great job! :)SarahD

Mio Tamura {make-up artist} said...

that is a beautiful skirt
you are so talented
:)

xoxo
beautiechips.blogspot.com

JANE said...

Congrats on getting hired!!

B a la Moda said...

Love your little studio.


xoxo
B* a la Moda

Tereza Anton said...

That skirt is really cool, I really like it.

rouli said...

lovely skirt!

kiss

Phuong said...

lovely skirt!

Travel In Style

Sunny & Star said...

Beautiful skirt. Love your pictures. The food looks great.

ediot said...

love the outfit pics. and that blouse and cardigan you're wearing are such great pieces. want them now ;)
xx

Evelina said...

Love your style!
and your foodpics too, hehe ! :D