Saturday, May 7, 2011

lets getaway and celebrate

sorry for the lack of fashion, and overwhelming amount of food and wine in this post!

Remington @ Niagara Falls. My delicious stuffed chicken! Oh and the servers sing!
I actually ate this creme brule cheesecake BEFORE dinner...
chillin with the villin'
Peller Estate, cherry blossoms!
my first Danier leather jacket! (ofc it's yellow)
soy candles
best pizza place I ever went to, "Magic Oven" uses local and organic ingredients!
(Located at Parliament and Queen st.)
Niagara Falls equals wine tasting (Peller, Inniskillin, Jackson Triggs) and chocolate factories.
our beautiful view below.
Niagara on the Lake
Banana Republic silk dress
Bedo belt
Flats (in the pic below) Nine West
grab a pair of black comfy flats ( nine west $15 sale)
and bling it up with an Eiffel tower, jem and rose
I chose yellow to match my first self bought leather jacket from Danier

ciao4now

p.s. I finally have a LEGIT online shop :) check it out!

14 comments:

Lucca Yoga said...

You are so talented.

Michaela said...

Cute pictures :-)

My Blog
xoxo Michaela

Kori Donahue said...

Lovely photos! Happy Anniversary sweetie!

I hope you're having a great weekend. Did you hear the news about my first novel? You can check it out here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004YTMGA0 Have a fabulous Sunday doll.

Kori xoxo

www.blondeepisodes.com

Mumbles said...

Hii, how are you?
you look awesome, and those flats are pretty cool
really nice pictures, it seems you had a great time

♥ Marley

Jess said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like a great time! :)

Stevia said...

awww
happy one year anniv!

you look so chic :)

feel free to follow my blog!
i'd be more than happy to follow back

<3
http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

Savvy Gal said...

love candy apple. : )

aiz kim said...

gosh these look so yummy....i had a sudden urge for some sugar rush! Have a great day!

Krystal said...

i think i'm jealous of this trip with all that yummy food! so cool about your online shop, will go check it out!

Tereza Anton said...

Ok, so now I'm really hungry.

jess said...

Creme Brulee cheesecake sounds delicious.

Ar-Ar Malalis said...

You are so pretty!

Lia Waroka Putri said...

Those foods make my mouth watering lol they look so yummy! And I love your outfit, so pretty :)

ediot said...

hi darling.
such an amazing collection of photos. thanks for sharing these
hope you're having a good week
xx