Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm so Vain


LG fashion week!
So I only went to the Basch show and quite enjoyed the sexy dresses and super amazing models! Brandon recieved a standing ovation. must say that grey dress absolutely stopped my heart, and the model did it justice. I love the music that he chose which was all about empowered bitchy woman whose "so vain". Though some can argue it's over the top

this is the finale walk
photo above and below stolen from L'oreal Paris Canada!
another illustration for school
my new Escada heels :)

un: random black stripped tee, self made skirt, jacob thigh highs, costa blanca belt
deux: i-blue blazer, blueotes tank, old navy skirt
trois: HK long top, Pmall shorts, hollister sequins vest

Gossip Girl def got me looking into La Perla, but Fredericks is actually a lot more fun and youthful (never mind much more affordable!)
so you see, I actually just love bows. and poofy skirts.
It sucks that Toronto, more specifically Markham has no cute lingerie stores, the closest thingwould be laSenza and Jacob lingerie...
Every girl NEEDS cute lingerie! I believe they're just as important as the shoes you wear, it's like a boost of self assurance and confidence that no one can see but you can feel;)

ciao4now

p.s. here's a sneak peak of a dress I'm working on, for my boyfriends lovely sister's prom!
p.p.s. this is def one of my new fave food place. It's called Lohas Cafe at First Markham Place. this noodle is soooo delicious. Cucumber, chicken strips in some kinda peanut sauce !

31 comments:

GretchTM said...

You are so talented! I love your illustration!

RicAdeMus said...

But I swear, that song really IS about you!!!

(This is supposed to be cute--a reference to an old Carly Simon song, not the music from the fashion show.)

Nicole✗✗ said...

Great outfits and your illustrations are amazing!!

RDYN! said...

Wow, I haven't been visiting due to exams. But that's amazing. Your illustrations and design are amazing! And the sneak peek of that dress is stunning. I can't wait to see you wearing it.

Fash Boulevard said...

hey emily. love all of these. I'm so excited that I found your blog. I'm following now, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Viv said...

awesome post, you look lovely!




myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

Steffys Pros and Cons said...

wow you are really talented that illustration is gorgeous!!


<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Galia said...

fantastic pics and nice looks!! :)

www.madame-galiash.blogspot.com

Galia said...

fantastic pics and nice looks!! :)

www.madame-galiash.blogspot.com

Nadia Aboulhosn said...

omg i love that black dress!

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Wow, amazing illustrations! And how sweet of you to design a dress for prom! xoxoxoo

Roberta said...

wonderful blog and great creations!!! :)
http://roberta-withlove.blogspot.com/

Cindy, fashionsbeauty said...

Love the fashion show, some gorgeous pieces, flowing sheer dresses! Good job on the dress, looking good xoxo

www.fashionsbeauty.com

jess said...

I love your illustration.

piapia said...

great post! i love your outfit! never get bored for visit your blog :)

Haute World said...

Gorgeous illustration and I love your new heels. The fashion week looks like quite something as well. That dress at the top is gorgeous, but of course I'm liking your own design even more! Have a great weekend :)

Krystal said...

I love your energy in this post, it was everywhere!! that dress you are making is gorgeous!! Hope yo uare doing well :)

Maddalena said...

lovely!

Lea said...

you can really nice draw:)
it´s amazing:)
nie blog :)
come and visit our blog :) and follow us if you want , so we would follow you back :)
it would be great:)
xx
Lea
http://leaundlena.blospot.com/

london loves said...

I love your illustrations! Looks like a pro! ;)

xxx

cherie said...

the dress you're working on is so pretty! i love it!

RicAdeMus said...

How was your weekend? Anything interesting going on? =)

Mira said...

I love this post :D

Sarah CHIC NEVERLAND said...

OMG!!! your illostration is AMAZING!!! you're very talented..I would love to be able to draw like this! :)

http://chicneverland.blogspot.com/

Rand T said...

ohhh wow!!love the underwear xx

mici said...

love the illus and the dress you#re working on1

well i'm vietnamese... but i live in germany... :D and you? :3 <3

costra y ampolla said...

your sketches are so dope!! wish i could draw like that!! ;)

steph said...

love your outfits! are you making that prom dress? damn girl, you've got talent!! love these photos & i agree that while i love LOOKING at La Perla, it's usually just that - can't afford THAT much! :)

MizzJ said...

Love the dress you're making! Such a pretty color and that big bow detail is very fun looking!

fashioneggpplant said...

you're so talented and gorgeous. great blog :)

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

The illustrations are lovely!! The dress in the second picture is so pretty too :)
xxxx