Friday, January 28, 2011

couture d'art /240th post!

My latest creationss. Painting on my tops and casual dresses. I'm still preparing for the launch of my own webite so I've been a mad woman sewing day and night (plus school). A sneak preview of what I got so far. Did I mention I finally got a serger! hello Janome baby;)


So as most of you know, I had my gr ten piano exam not too long ago and they went computerized (during my performance all I hear is tap tap tap tap tap ) and results are out! Okay I got the EXACT same mark as last time WTF LOL! Well first of all, must say the examiner was much tougher than the last but maybe it's because the computer allow her to write faster so she observes more... Anywho, I did get over 70 percent on all my songs so I just need a supplementary ... darn you SCALES. So that's my little rant.

School has been much fun. and stress. and no sleep. Though I did bump into a friend the other day and she told me that she had to go to the hospital because she didn't sleep in so long. OKAY at least I haven't reached that extremity yet!

I really am sorry about the horrible resolutions, I keep forgetting to charge up my camera so I resided to my beloved malfunctioning Crackberry. Do any of you have the problem where your phone doesn't ring even though it's on Normal mode with full volume and then random in class it decides to ring? sigh* technology.

Oh and the last picture is something I painted for Art Battle. Torontonians! better reach this awesome event and vote for my art :) How it works is two artists are given 20 minutes to create a painting and the audience choose which one is better. Apparently if no one bids for a painting you do (over $50), they have the right to destroy it! AH! anyway, mark FEB 5th peeps!


ciao4now


p.s. I got eyelash extensions! I absolutely adore them, anyone had them done before?

13 comments:

Gertrude said...

These are beautiful! I used to go piano classes as well, and was always so scared during the practice exam! Glad you did well :) x

Bows and Pearls

rosanguyen said...

GOOD LUCK!!!

Kristina said...

wooow, the last picture is amazing! i really like it!

raven said...

you got a janome serger!!? I'm so jealous! :)
sounds like you've been putting in some serious work - good luck!

xo,
raven

MJonas_ said...

your blog is very nice!!:)

if you want you'll be my follwer..:)
www.stylestarmjonas.blogspot.com

STACY said...

wowsers, girl! you're talented or whut,
love the painting!
good luck with that :)

xStace

Sarah Bianchi said...

wow lovely!!! good luck
kisses

http://chicneverland.blogspot.com/

Caroline said...

I can not waittt to see your shop, you seem to be creating some interesting things!
xxxxxxxxx

Pia said...

good luck! love the pics :)

Cindy, fashionsbeauty said...

Great paintings!

You're one of my 'stylish blogger' winners, check my blog for rules xoxo

www.fashionsbeauty.com

Sabrina O. said...

Lovely pictures darling!
x

Tiffany said...

I love the first pic! btw goodluck!

Little Berries

Angy said...

beautiful pics!

http://angystearoom.blogspot.com