Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cold Times


I don't know if you guys are anything like me, but when it's cold, I DREAD going in the shower because I would just be anticipating that horrible feeling where you just get out of the shower and you freeze to death. anyone with me? Welll it feels a little bit like the following photo:
In other news, sorry for dissappearing, school started and it's So Insanely Hectic! *AH! I love the fashion program and I'm learning so much, in turn I have no time to do anything else. The commute to school itself is over three hours a day :( boo, and it's not just one bus or one subway and get time to sit down with a book, NO. I have to change a gazillion times and transfer and walk and transfer and walk, well I guess you get my point.
I snuck some outfit pics for the week and made the above scarf, I think I'm gonna start a website soon selling stuff I make!! I'm so excited :)
i'm so sorry I look so sleepy and tired in all these photos!
  1. bluenotes Yellow jeans (haven't worn in foreve! I really should wear more), mom's turtleneck (which I use to hate but it goes well with the new Minimalism look)
  2. [was off to piano exam thus the girly/ formal attire] jacob vneck, Pmall skirt, HK scarf
  3. H&M jeans (i think...). Old navy floral tank, FMP wool off shoulder sweater


I definitely am watching too much Love it Or List it, and other home decor shows on W channel, because an ugly furnished space PISS me off! CSN has some really cool modern dining room furniture ranging from cute Salt and Pepper shakers to cabinetry.

I especially love that dip sauce set! I'm a sucker for dipping ;)
how has the first month of the year been treating you?

ciao4now

p.s. never thought the day would come where I get 200 followers! thanks so much to all my readers :) You guys are all so encouraging and inspiring!!

28 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh! Good luck in school and you should definitely sell some stuff - maybe Etsy? You are such a talent - I put you on my sidebar (just redid my blog) and I agree that you should wear the yellow pants more :) xoxo

Jess said...

Good luck with school! And I HATE the cold feeling after a shower, I always crank up my space heater!

[Anna] said...

Oh i feel the same about showering! Thats why i just stand under the hot shower, scared of embracing the cold air when i get out. >__<

Sunny & Star said...

You look amazing in all of the pictures as always. I especially love the yellow jeans.

Francesca said...

the picture of the inside of the jeans explains it. you bend the two sides in and then it stays there :)

F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com) x

Linton from London said...

I know exactly what you mean! I go through the same thing every time I need to get out of the shower. It sucks.

Great outfits! You look great.

Thanks for visiting out blog.

Saludos

Linton from London xoxo

Natalie Suarez said...

super super cute! i love january so far! the weather in LA is soo warm and perfect! :)

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

rosanguyen said...

Congratulations on 2hundred!
You definitely deserved it!

MizzJ said...

You should totally start a store! I can't think of how many things you've made that I've thought gee, that's really cute!

Gertrude said...

I totally agree... that's what I dread the most when I'm going to take a shower! Your piano exam outfit is really cute!! x

Catita said...

the yellow jeans are so cool ;)
and good luck with school!
xoxo
Catita

Krystal said...

That scarf you made is so very cute!

Kristina said...

thanks :) :D

Cindy, fashionsbeauty said...

The first pic freaked me out for a bit! Thought your head was back to front lol! Cute blog xoxo

www.fashionsbeauty.com

Saving Capulet said...

o my gosh, I share the same shower sentiment, I could just stare at the shower all day lol! and you've great style, amazing coordinates1 I love the middle one best!

C h i Q . 21 said...

sweet pix :)

Violetta E. said...

so cuteee

TIFFANY thegirlwithafeather said...

Yes I with you! I hate the feeling of coming out of a shower on cold days! Sounds like school is agreeing with you, hope it's not too hectic this week! To answer your question, my parents are Malaysian-Chinese :)

Mumbles said...

Nice pictues and nice outfits
I really like how you look on those yellow jeans
ahahah yeah... that's a horrible feeling
I hate it too

♥ Marley

Shop N' Chomp said...

Ah, that scarf is genius!

(Haha...you don't need to be a waiter to appreciate the book. I'm not one! It's relateable if you live in a place where tipping is common.)

..R May A.. said...

loving the scarf!! x

Irene's Closet said...

WoW the first pic is amazing!
You have a new follower
:D Would you like to come and see my blog?
xo from Florence
Irene’s Closet

tess stam said...

Thank you, love the post. Totally agree, i hate the cold x

eMiLy ChAnG said...

Have fun in school! It my first time here and I really enjoyed my time reading your blog! ITS SO COOL!

Esther said...

babe you look amazing in all these outfits :) xxx es

http://theglamoroumess.blogspot.com

Leslie said...

Hi my sweet!

You're stil so wonderful!
I hope you're fine, lot of kisses just for YOU

<3

julia louise said...

You look great <3

http://julia-louise.blogspot.com

julia louise said...

You look great <3

http://julia-louise.blogspot.com