Sunday, January 9, 2011

Buffalo Me


It all happened one afternoon when my friends and I went shopping downtown and I stepped into Buffalo. First I was greeted by a cute sale associate (whom I became friends with later on haha) and then tried on these medium wash denim skinnies.

it was love

Jeans are so... objective. Each pair choose a certain girl to love.
it's almost a wonder when you find that perfect bum hugging pair that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy. Buffalo Jeans are definitely taylored for me! I mean levi's... I'm sorry but . why are you "the jean store"? I've been there numerous time with a hopeful heart hoping to finally find a comfortable fit as everyone else seems to have, like Jessica Simpson's song "The real me is a Southern girl
With her Levi's on and an open heart " yeah, ain't happening for this ... northern girl?
Then I tried a really nice pair at Mendocino, oh it fits so well. Later on, did I see my hands are slowly turning darker! the Dark wash was definitely camouflaging into my skin:| So dear old Buffalo jeans I will stick to.

did I mention that they are so afforadble as well!
I did my nails
with a paintbrush to match my new Buffalo denims:)

don't mind my dry wintery fingers!


hors d'euves I made a while back
I just recently moved and I think this is my dream room... Love the Victorian Architectures!

ciao4now

p.s. I survived the first week of School in the fashion program at George Brown! MAN, it was exhausting between commuting and working but I am loving it and the diversity of people I'm meeting. I am quite scared for "week 5" as every single class prof emphasized is when we all panic and don't sleep and the work load is unnervingly immense. Though in the mean time I'll just unwind at Pusateri's, like the cutest bakery/ tiny up sale grocery store that a friend brought me to by Bay station .

p.p.s. Piano exam in ONE DAY. wish me luck!

39 comments:

Mora e Bionda said...

Ohh, those pics are so cute!

Kristina said...

the photos with your boyfriend are incredibly cute! :)

Sunny & Star said...

Love everything about this post! Those jeans look stunning! The food looks yummy. And that room just moved onto my dream room list! I love the Victorian details too, but also the organization.

Jess said...

Love those jeans! I just bought some today too!!! And I agree about Levi's... no thanks!

Gertrude said...

Thanks for stopping by! The jeans looks gorgeous!! And your dream room is stunning... would love to have that decor :) x

glitteryeyesxx said...

Is that really how you found your bf? Lol, if so...your story is SO FREAKING CUTE!!! =)

It's so hard to find a good pair of jeans. So whenever I find one, it feels like I struck gold. I'm sure you feel the same way!

RicAdeMus said...

"that perfect bum hugging pair that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy"

They make your BF all warm and fuzzy too! :P

rosanguyen said...

That dream room is a must! If only I had the space! More space for the wardrobe! And I love what you're wearing. I've pretty much outgrown my jeans! Which sucks!

MizzJ said...

Oooh yes that room would be my dream room too!

And WATEVERRR as if you gained any weight at all on the holidays, you still look so slim in that photo ;)

jemina said...

Emily, I LOVE those jeans, and the pic of u and your bf is so cute :)

Happy Weekend darling

Kisses
Jemina
xoxo

Francesca said...

this pics are so cute! well especially the first couple :D thanks for your comment babe!

F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com) x

tess stam said...

Stunning room, it looks amazing! thinking i should wear jeans more often... x

Jet♥ said...

wonderfull pics~!

Jet♥ said...

wonderfull pics~!

Joy said...

You have an amzing blog! I'm following :D

Natasha said...

Thank u for your comment.
Sweet pictures!
I follow u :)

Haute World said...

Great jeans! The brand is definitely subjective and it really depends on a girl's figure. I know my friends and I all prefer different brands when it comes to jeans.

Hope the piano exam went well!

It must be fashion said...

I really love the last picture!

http://itmustbefashion.blogspot.com/

ANN said...

I agree with Levi's, even though I own a collection of vintage Levi shorts! Not a fan of their current stuff though, the last time I tried on their jeans, they were so stiff! These photos are adorable!

LaU said...

wonderfull pics!
xoxo


townofstyle.blogspot.com

YONi In Style said...

I love your new nail. I should do my nail soon.

Anthea said...

Love your flare jeans! It's really precious to find a pair of jeans that fit perfectly.

By the way, thanks for visiting my blog :)

Anthea,
Embracing Style

ATW said...

your dreamroom seems to be mine as well :)
xxx

http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

Angga said...

really cute photos and loving the jeans
good luck on your piano exam
<3
http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Wow, cute jeans and sweet pictures! I know how it feels to find a perfect pair..but for now, I'm sticking with jeggings..they're more comfortable for me and for my bum..haha. xxxxoo

bravegrrl said...

i totally agree... it is heaven when you find the perfect jeans!!! great post!

Brittany said...

cute, those are great jeans! Very lovely pics :)

Elle said...

I hope you did great on your piano exam! I'm looking through your posts and you are so stylish and pretty. I'm absolutely jealous, and your blog is adorable as well :)

xx elle

Shop N' Chomp said...

Good luck! =D

Love the cute pics of you and your honey.

sacramento said...

Thank you sooooooooooooo much for your lovely comment in my blog. Please, please do come back.
I lov eyou and your blog.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Lia Waroka Putri said...

Im loving this post! jeans are being a classic stuff nowadays =D
and the nail art is simply pretty <3

Vanilla said...

I love your nails :)

Love, Vanilla

http://vanillaheartsstyle.blogspot.com/

diana kang said...

that is my dream bedroom too! gluck on your exam!! xx

Flashes of Style said...

You guys are ADORABLE! <3

[Virginie Peny] said...

I like your blog so much, I just discovered it! Adorable post, see you soon!

Virginie/ Couture & DIY
www.virginiepeny.com

Awkward Socialite said...

great photos! good luck on your piano exam!

ching said...

those jeans fit you guys.

Jan said...

Omg I absolutely loooove this room!
I immediately saved the pic on my computer ^^

Lacee Swan said...

thats an amazing dream room!