Wednesday, December 1, 2010

make your own blinged shoes and chained shirt

double knot hair



chilling at my daddy's place
full of childhood memories....
(& garbage I need to throw out!)
I digress;
OKAY DIY!
(big bag of blingbling aprox $10 @ Michaels, glue gun $1 @ convenient store)

Mine:

Christian Louboutin's:
$1005


(chiffon 1/2 metre aprox $3 @ fabricland, black sheer fabric aprox $3/metre @ fabricland, Chains $2 for 2 metres @ Queen st. w)
mine:
Issey Miyake's:
$365
(my mom adores this brand)

for those whose been following my blog for a while, y'all know I used to have a huge fetish for fruit smoothies in the morning. Now, I have an obsession with juicing the following:
Most asian people know bittermelon is one of the most disgusting tasting vegetable alive; but it's SOOOOOO good for you! Benefits? Detoxification, good for your skin, helps you lose weight, and generally better for you in all aspects of health!
so.

I am

TOTALLY

IN
LOVE

with Burlesque.

Did I mention I totally forgot it was Christina Aguilera?! She played the character "Ali" who was so innocent and beautiful and all I could think of is didn't Christina have a baby and have pierced lips nose . . .

But I have a new found respect for her.
her "mutant lungs" didn't come from no where, "it's dedication".
ciao4now

p.s. Harry Potter wasn't that bad. I totally expected some really corny fantasy type of thing. But the graphics was good... I even wore my pajamas to the theatre incase I'd fall asleep which I DID NOT ! Thanks boyfriend for dragging me along.

39 comments:

Chelsea Lane said...

love the photos here! that chain is lovely :)

xoxo

Mora e Bionda said...

Wow! Great idea, those shoes are to die for!!

Tessa said...

dangg those shoes are killer! x

She's Dressing Up said...

Loving those DIYs - amazing shoes!!

VicissitudiniLombarde said...

Oh.. wow! You look so lovely *_*

thank you for your lovely comment <3
xx
Marco.

http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/

DilaanD said...

Your soo sweet and beautiful! & lovely outfit :)

Sam said...

~You look so pretty!
love the post.

Sakie and Thomas Gantz said...

Love the photos, especially the one with the sun glare. You look fantastic :-)

Kristina said...

haha, yep!
the first shirt is nice! where did you get that?

Serena P. said...

Love your hair!
S.

christine shelley candrawinata said...

hey ! thankyou for the nice comment :)
you look so pretty with that hair style ;)

Kristina said...

OH! VERY nice! :D

A Lot Like Fashion said...

Wow! You're absolutely creative to come up with your own bling shoes and the floral chains across your shirt! Love it! :)
XX

Follow my blog at http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com
Enter my big fat Sony Ericsson giveaway!

Rosie said...

Thanks for your comment!
I love your hair here :)

Rosie x

Giulia said...

I like this outfit!!

kisses, Giulia

http://fashion-whatelse.blogspot.com/

Giulia said...

I like this outfit!!

kisses, Giulia

http://fashion-whatelse.blogspot.com/

Zarna said...

i love that you bedazzled your shoes! awesome!

Emily and Abigail said...

wow, that top and shoes, and everything looks amazing!! You did such an amazing job.. I love DIY stuff! I'm drooling over your blog- now following you!! Can't wait to see more.

www.lovelywanderlust.com

Lia Waroka Putri said...

ur diy stuffs are so amazing! love the ideas =) ps the bokeh effect is beautiful!

Kimmi said...

Thank you!
Nice photos. ;P

▲mazeofillusion▲

Linka said...

Love the glare in your photos!! And the outfit is amazing! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

The Fashion Fallacy said...

I love your outfit! and the photos are great!

Marta said...

absolutely impressive DIY projects! and you look gorgeous as well! <3

Kristen said...

great diy ideas! love the chain top

RicAdeMus said...

I don't have the artistic talent needed for the male equivalent of your DIY projects--whatever they might be. =) Your hair looks great in every photo.

Isabelle said...

i love your shirt xx

aizkim said...

what a pretty diy. thank you for sharing!

raven said...

WOW, like ok...this is like BEYOND awesome. I am so impressed by all of your wickedly stylish diys + I can't wait to see your jacket when it's finished!! I finally updated mine + had to make mention of ya - you are definitely a new favorite ;)

xo,
raven

chow (heart+bleecker) said...

that chain top is KILLER! lovelovelove it <3

xx

Castor Pollux said...

Awesome top! suits you best!
love the pic too, great angle!

Castor Pollux

Marcella Cornelia said...

nice top :D

Eva said...

Wow, i love those shoes.
Thank you for your comment.
xx

Emma said...

You creative thing, you! Looks great. x

Shop N' Chomp said...

Nice job! I still haven't seen that movie yet. Need to! =D

Thanks for stopping by

..R May A.. said...

Gorgeous post :)
very creative!! x

The Little Dust Princess said...

You're so pretty! : ) Loving the DIYs..especially the shirt! I wear a harness necklace myself so that washing chained shirts won't be a problem. :P

xx The Little Dust Princess

Mumbles said...

Hi, you look gorgeous
Love your shirt, such a great diy
hope you're having a nice week
xx

♥ Marley

plentyforpennies said...

Really love how you did that! Am really getting into the DIY projects myself! Thanks for commenting on my blog!!

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

fashion junkie said...

OMG! I made my very own bling heels too! Inspired by the lovely Lanvin of course!! Check out my diy project under DIY Lanvin Inspired Heels!

I love diy projects!!

p.s thanks for the lovely comment. I hope you stop by again!!

xoxo,
MelRod