Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Niagara Fall's Horse

Sunset Horseback riding by Niagara Falls:)
My horse is named Frayo
Niagara Falls.
Stunner, too bad it was so cold!
50% off at Costa Blanca, went a little overboard and bought the whole store...
but that's okay:)

tights, belt, over sized tank: costa blanca
grey tank: suzy shier
Purple skirt: H&M
scarf: urban outfitter

I'm in such a good mood, either because I'm listening to such a happy song or had really warming hot pot with family and boyfriend. Maybe both. First time hot potting this winter! My gosh I'm stuffed, but it was sooooo good. So much for my day at the gym. . . Did I mention my personal trainer ( of two times) has very tight pants on?

I have my G test tomorrow! I really should have taken some driving classes but too late. *fingers crossed* So I got my VERY first physical test result back yesterday. GUESS WHAT.

the very healthy conscious girl here, who eats fruits and vegetables like no tomorrow, who goes to the gym three times a week,

has HIGH CHOLESTRAL. are you joking me!
they say I'm also low on Iron, which makes sense since I don't eat much red meat, but I thought most cholestral IS from fat in meat! I am flabbergasted.

So apparently eating vitamin C with your meal helps you absorb more Iron. Here's an asian organic salad with ginger and lychee dressing topped with tangerines, which I ordered at Hilton Hotel's restaurant while informing my mother that I have high cholestral, even the waitress laughed. Well it's only a little bit but still!

Ladies, how was your first physical?

ciao4now

p.s. check out Drey Jewelry's giveaway!

30 comments:

tessatham said...

That's so romantic!! I wanna do that some day :) You and your bf look so cute together!

Jessica said...

Cute outfit! You and your bf seemed to have tons of fun :) Would love to visit there one day

Mumbles said...

Hi, you look gorgeous
and thats so romantic, such a lovely day you had
the pictures are so so nice, and I was going to say the same thing; you look so cute together!

Marley

rosanguyen said...

ngaw the horseback riding at the beach looks very very romantic!

Krystal said...

that picture of you guys on the horses is like one of the best pictures i've seen of a couple lately...i lovei t.

this free bird said...

i absolutely LOVEEEE the pics of you and your boyfriend on the horses. so beautiful!! and good luck with the cholesterol. you will totally be able to get that under control!

xoxo,
carrie

daisychain said...

what utterly incredible photos.

Sunny & Star said...

Beautiful. I love horses. And I so want your tights.

MKL said...

I love sunsets. That photo is amazing :)

MizzJ said...

Awww your photos are so romantic!! haha I know just how you feel re: the physical actually. A couple years ago, my doc told me I had high blood pressure! Weird eh? Maybe it's all the yummy Chinese food - too much soy sauce??

Fleur-de-Lis said...

Thanks for your comment :)
I loved your photos!

Gina Ray said...

Beautiful pictures...great outfit..and outfit for the day..love it.. ♥♥♥

ALdO AKiRA said...

LOoKin' aT tHOse PiCTuRes MaKes Me ENvY!!!
LOVe tHiS!!
(^,^)v

aWeSoMe bLOG deaR..

ViSit Me:

www.aldoakira.blogspot.com

Andee Layne said...

wow what beautiful pics! that shot of you two on the horses is beautiful! xo

em.me.ma said...

Kristina said...

how cute!! [i think i say that in every comment, hahaha.] especially the pic with the horses <3
i like your tights!

Chelsea Lane said...

wow I llooovveee your outfit! the belt is absolutely soo major <3 such pretty horses too!

xoxo

RicAdeMus said...

That's such a romantic activity--horseback riding near the Falls. I wish I'd thought to do that when my wife and I went there.

Seriously, YOU have high cholesterol??? It must be a family heredity / body chemistry thing since it's definitely not your diet. I have that same problem with high uric acid. My doctor said if I limited myself to 1 or 2 beers a day I would be fine--but I don't drink beer (maybe 2 a year) or eat anything that would cause it. It's just something that runs in my family. Drinking a lot of water helps. I hope you find something as easy to help reduce your cholesterol.

Shirley said...

I really love those outfit with the purple scarf! you have such a great style! and it's awesome that you can ride a horse, wow!


stainsintheuniform.blogspot.com

My Republic of Fashion said...

Such gorgeous pictures! Love those horses and you are wearing a fantastic outfit. :)SarahD

Shebelle said...

Beautiful sunset, where do you live?

mariska said...

what a lovely trip.
:)

xoxo

Heather said...

aww so vute, I love your belt xx

jamie-lee said...

incredible photos - i love the horse riding along the beach, looks like such fun!

http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

Jenni Austria Germany said...

Goodness, I wanna go there! So pretty.

Vinda Sonata said...

wow, those pictures are really really really nice. very romantic and warmth. i love the feeling they evoke in me,
kinda make me want to snatch a cute bf for myself right away;) heehee.

Lia Waroka Putri said...

omg beautiful Niagara! the pics of u two with the horse is so lovely!^^

Tasja said...

Oh horse riding.. that's so cool!
I haven't done that in a long time :)

also love the color-scheme in your outfit!

ANN said...

The photos are so gorgeous! I love the shot of you guys on the horses :)

bravegrrl said...

that salad looks good... but i would need like 4 times as much as that! haha!

love the photos! looks like a wonderful time!

BARESTUDY (Janelle) said...

i really like this outfit!! and yay for another canadian blogger!! :) hope you visit and follow my blog too if you liked it! thanks dear

greetings from vancity,
Janelle
http://barestudy.blogspot.com