Tuesday, November 2, 2010

metallic collection

So i finally finished all the metallic dresses that i designed OH soo long ago. haha. It's so addicting using the shiny fabric. so glam:) plus I got it on sale, can't get any better.

I realized that Halloween is past and CHRISTMAS is coming up! What are your plans for Christmas? I might be going on a cruise with my boyfriend because he won a free trip through some festival thing.

Did I mention I got a surgery yesterday! yikes. I went in for a consultation because my cartiledge piercing go so infected and gross and I have to get the Bump removed, still not sure what that Bump is, bone? scar? tissue? ew. just thinking about it. I got the anesthetic needle to numb the area (300$?!) and then blabbing to my mom while my heart is popping out of my chestwhile the doctor did the mini surgery for about 10 minutes.

I still haven't looked at it! I'm too scared to lol. Apparently, says my mom, it looks really good, compared to how it was before and the stitching was "well done" . I stitch a lot, never thought I would get stitched !
ciao4now

p.s. don't forget about my giveaway!!
I will be extending it till November 10th. and extra entries for "liking" my facebook page on the right !

11 comments:

leblogdemok said...

Ouawww !! great collection miss !!! ;-)
xoxo

GILBERT/GANDA said...

emily thanks for your comment dear!
anyway, please recheck my blog post as there is a little update about some fund-raising activity! thank you in advance! :)

anyway your dress designs look so cool!

xx

My Republic of Fashion said...

These dresses are gorgeous! Love the last one.:)

Thanks for your comment on my blog. How to walk in high heels is fantastic!! You should look it up. :)SarahD

Krystal said...

aw, sorry about the surgery. so i had a tongue ring piercing once upon a time and it left a little bump under my tongue. so tiny though, you can barely see it and i don't ever notice it, scar tissue i think?

B a la Moda said...

Cute dresses! On Christmas I will go back home for sure!


xoxo
B* a la Moda

rosanguyen said...

I love the last dress! and yikes surgery! Hope you're good!

michelle_ said...

awesome collection emma !

glisters and blisters

FashionJazz said...

Love this collection! : ) xx

Lia Waroka Putri said...

I love the dress on the right bottom side! u r so talented =D and for xmas, I'd love to meet my big fam =)

..R May A.. said...

Gorgeous collection!
your so talented :)

Kym said...

beautiful work, adding shiny fabric definitely gives that extra touch of glam! love it! when i was younger, i got my cartiledge pierced as well... it got infected so i took it out, let it heal, then got it re-pierced, this went on four times until the bump got bigger and bigger each time and i had to remove it for good! :(