Thursday, November 11, 2010

mes jours et nuits

Hey ladies and gents!
50 likes on my facebook page *gasp*
It makes my heart tingle with warmth!

thank you for all the support

So there's a few things I want to share with you.
FIRST of all.
My latest creation that i've been working long hours to make:)
the lace up back was a little bit improvised
as I grabbed the only ribbon I can find, the reds in it kind of throws off the design a little bit. . . but it's very vintagey, can't quite decide to stick with it or replace it.
SECOND of all.
winner of my bangle giveaway is Gilbert!
Congratz!


THIRD
It was my boyfriend and I's half year anniversary a few days back and the most romantic thing happened that I must share!
11pm at night he notifies me that He has to drop off a text book in newmarket and wants me to keep him company. being the amazing girlfriend that I am (plus not much to do) I agree to go with him. As he starts driving his friend calls and said he needs help to move some boxes at a restaurant. weird. but still not suspect. it was raining and kinda cold so he told me to come in with him, we walk through the back, through the kitchen, into the closed restaurant and he leads me to a table.

there, sitting on the table was a rose a candle and a card.
he said
"I want to take you back in time from the moment I first met you and relive it"
I started bawling.
already.
how pathetic! but I started reading the card about how I met him, then we moved to the next table with another candle card and rose, in the end I read 15 notes with 15 roses in my arm. THEN he blind folds me!

Our song started playing in the background and then he leads me to big table filled with candles in a shape of a heart with a jewellery box in the middle.
it was a pair of couple ring!

then it was 12:27am.
the exact time we started going out.
he melts me heart.
just a lil
on the actual day of 6 months,
I promised that for once I'll plan something!
I brought him to the spa where we got a couples massage
it was hilarious watching him awkwardly panicing where to put his clothes and how to get on the bed hahaha
then we had a lovely dinner at Armandos Italian Restaurant.
and LAST but not Least
I finally finally finally
got my ass to a kick boxing class.

every ounce of muscle ACHE like a dying mammoth
(don't know how I come up with these similes don't ask me)
but It was really fun, especially when I went with a friend.
I was literally going to give up after 15 minutes, can't wait till I go again next week bahah!

then we went to a little pizza place that I think is the town's best kept secret.
Best Itallian Pizza it's called, don't let the appearance fool you -as it often does me. But my bf went to get a slice a while back and I was on a strict diet but still stole a bit. and. my gosh its a bite of heaven and angels singing. It is so delicious! please try it out if your near the GTA.
we shared a small size pizza with three toppings.
and I was completely full and it was about $6!
That's about it for now.
Happy Hump Day!
Oh wait that was yesterday. Happy almost weekend! :)

ciao4now

28 comments:

febriani djunaedi said...

nice dress :)

http://cherrylemonadee.blogspot.com/

Aki No Yuutsu said...

awwww
you guys are sooo sweet...
I love the first picture... you at work!

Sunny & Star said...

That dress is absolutely amazing. So pretty.

And your boyfriend! How sweet, romantic, and amazing is he!

Kristina said...

oh my god, i got goosebumps when i read it, hahaha. so freaking cute!!
nice photos, especially the one with your boyfriend :)

Tania said...

That is the most magical thing! I do not have a boyfriend, so I cannot help but wish that yours was mine (but yours being yours is WAY better! You two are adorable together)
Also, that dress is so beautiful! I love the lace up back, and I'd say keep it!
It's funny, my friend said about circle lenses being for asian people to look more western, but I want to see how I look with purple eyes too!

GILBERT/GANDA said...

emily!
first of all thanks for choosing me!

haha
and omg your boyfriend is such a romantic boyfriend! I must do that to my future gf too!

xx

Jet♥ said...

very very nice dress and pics!

My Republic of Fashion said...

Cute pics of you are your boyf. Great dress. :)SArahD

rosanguyen said...

I love the dress you're wearing and how its teamed up with pearls.

FashionJazz said...

Love your pics! Great post! xxx

B a la Moda said...

WOW! What a cute dress. You are an artist!


xoxo
B* a la Moda

jungleworldcitizen said...

I say keep the lace, it gives the dress an even more special touch ;)
My dear, what a lovely evening you had with your love, it's so good to hear that romance is alive and beautiful!

Have a lovely Saturday!

Jungle World Citizen

fhen said...

happy anniversary
you guys are too sweet!

have a great weekend
xoxo

Bubbly Lifestyle said...

Nice dress!
You are so pretty :)
Miriam

renaissance-of-inner-fashion said...

Love the last set of pics, your gorgeous :)

Vinda Sonata said...

you look gorgeous.
happy anniversary:)
you guys make a great, great couple<3

Becca. said...

love love love that dress, it's gorgeous and you are really pretty too!

please enter the latest competition to win an LBD!

XOXO, BECCA
www.fashion-train.co.uk

noomiedoodlesfashion said...

ahhh u made a dress! so fab!
happy anniv dear!

Lia Waroka Putri said...

happy anniversary =) you're gorgeus in ur way, dear!

..R May A.. said...

Stunning iamges!
happy anniversary & i LOVE your blog :)

Haute World said...

Love the lace detailing and the flowers on the dress! Fabulous work! And what a wonderful gesture from your BF! Glad you had such a lovely anniversary :)

Abi said...

That sounds like the cutest thing. Happy anniversary.

Love the rosette details on the dress!

Heather said...

awwww your bf is so cute :)
xx Heather

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

that dress is so gorgeous, I love the sash of roses. it reminds me of gone with the wind and romance. speaking of romance, your bf is a keeper! that is so sweet :)

Finder said...

cool designer :)

we have a lot of fashion stuff who are waiting you,for find those brand...please help us...
and follow us

http://howcanufind.blogspot.com

Sakie and Thomas Gantz said...

I love that dress and you are such a cute couple. Congratulations on the anniversary. :-)

Julie said...

THAT IS THE CUTEST THING EVER.
I can safely say, that you are so amazingly lucky and to say i'm jealous would be a huge understatement.

p.s. i love the dress.

http://yourstalkerslittlesister.blogspot.com/
x

Z--- said...

I like the photo where you are working!xx

www.zscloset.blogspot.com