Saturday, October 23, 2010

ici et là

dresses I made recently and photoshoot with Joel Bourgoin at Harbour Front Downtown.









I watched "my sister's Keeper" last night. I borrowed it from the local library and heard it's amazing. It's so sad obviously but somehow it seems right, I was kind happy at the end when she died because she was ready and she accepted it, and that it was a miracle for her to live that long in the first place plus she had such a good life and finally her mom can let go. It's not quite ... happy but more... peaceful? But I liked it a lot, surprisingly I cried the most in the beginning of the movie. I CAN NOT imagine a burden like that in my family. We should really be grateful for our health and our friend's and family's health every single day, it's something we always take for granted.

Ironically I have the flu. Haha.. bf gave it to me.

anyway, check out my ETSY shop!

ciao4now
p.s. don't forget about my giveaway!!



6 comments:

Kristina said...

wooooow! i really love the third one and the yellow one.
the yellow dress looks amazing!

Sunny & Star said...

So pretty. You look beautiful. I especially love the yellow. I haven't seen "my sister's keeper" yet. It just might be too sad for me to watch.

Julie said...

I love love the second dress! They're all great but I really like that second one.

Ah my sisters keeper is such a good book as well as movie! I cried a fair bit myself...

http://yourstalkerslittlesister.blogspot.com/

Krystal said...

Those dresses are amazing!!! Seriously! I especially love the 2nd one...
And I just read Sisters Keeper, it was so sad. I didn't know it was a movie!!

rosanguyen said...

WOW These photos turn out wonderful! You're an excellent model!

Aki No Yuutsu said...

you're so talented!
great pics!