Friday, October 22, 2010

3Bars 2Girls 1Night

boring boots on tequila
(beads sewed on by hand!)
painting on nails with toothpick
Chanel 437Forbidden
Sally Hanson 420Yellow Kitty
Avon N238 Luxe lavender
is this scary?
I was playing around with the edit haha!
i feel like a female hulk
@Drake Hotel, "vintage booth"
WE were SO unprepared!
don't you just hate it when they give you no sign what soever WHEN it's taking the pictures?
seeing multiples?
Andrew Richards Design Building
that hosted an exclusive event for Scotiabanks clients?
anywho,
dad calls while we were enjoying Milestones,
next thing we're on Adelaide street.
(mind you we took the cab to 571 W and it was 571 E)
but taking cabs in the city with an old friend was fun:)
w/ my daddy
there was Swarovski showcases and photography gallery
oh and did I mention Open Bar?
Drake Hotel's Lounge
(the MOST abstract B&W films? playing)
Paddock S/S 2011
it was very "club Monaco" style

in my: Armani dress
sheer tights
Le Chateau boots
Mexx purse
Mexx pearls
purple earrings and bow around wrist

ciao4now
p.s. don't forget about my giveaway!!

p.p.s. had my first day of work! It was so much fun, ESPECIALLY when they told me to paint! haha, how I reminisce the days (& all nighters) of painting, i love the idea of Painting and a specialty tea shop combined! Two of my most favourite things ;)

p.p.p.s. check out the beautiful ring giveaway from Wild Tortoise

23 comments:

rosanguyen said...

Wow seems like you had lots of fun!

Aki No Yuutsu said...

love what you did to your boots!!!

Kristina said...

cute pictures :)

Valou said...

so cool nights like these

Haute World said...

Looks like you had a great time! Great outfit and I love those boots! Fab job with the fingernails!

My name is Chloé said...

OH YEAH ! Have fun giiiiiirls!

Have a lovely weekend.
♥ Chloé

Hilaloeya said...

thnx for your amazing comment!
love your manicure!
come follow I will follow back!

xx
www.fashionrnbw.blogspot.com

Debby said...

Glad you had fun, Sweetie! xo

michelle_ said...

woah you looked like you had tons of blast ! and good luck in your job :)

happy sunday xx
www.GlistersAndBlisters.com

Violetta E. said...

cuteee pics ^^

Rita said...

Great pictures, looks like you had lots of fun!
Love your pearls!

fashionatemybrains.blogspot.com

Oslo by fashion said...

Teko is for fashion and everything that consume it.. :)
For excample fashionjournalist or designer.. :)

Denmark are relly great for fashion, and the school is free! You shoud really check it out :)

Jet♥ said...

Ahh thank you!
Wow so nice your brown nails =)
you make so nice pictures

The Owl's Closet said...

What a fun fashion show! Thanks for sharing ur pics with us:) Love what you did w/ur nails above!

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

MizzJ said...

Cute necklace! Love the girly combo of pearls and bows.

jamie-lee said...

great photos - I just love the way you did your nails, must've taken you forever! x

http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

Ioana Liliana Gheorghe said...

It's so difficult maintaining redhair, but so worth it :) You should really give red a try, I'm sure it looks great on you. And I love the series with your portraits!

xx
Fashezine

Krystal said...

that looks like a super fun night!

Sunny & Star said...

Looks like so much fun. Makes me slightly jealous because my life is incredibly boring right now. :-(

..R May A.. said...

your boots are gorgeous!
another amazing post :)

Alan Li said...

bahaha I was going to go to this show! I didn't have time that day so I didn't. I hate how it's such a mission to get from Markham to Toronto.... sigh

Lia Waroka Putri said...

The pics are telling us how great ur life is! You look alike ur daddy =Dbarbiejunk

Z--- said...

I love the colours of the photos!!xx


www.zscloset.blogspot.com