Monday, August 16, 2010

straw hat & martini

scarf and large tank: JCY House
skirt: Club Monaco
purse: chanel
I have been addicted to undos, what do you think?
straw hat: club monaco
tee: AE
shorts: from splendid china ( as seen in my pageant show; i ended up buying it! haha)
necklace: swarovski
boston pizza; umm YUM. spicy potato chips, pomegretti, mint martini?
my first ever strawberry daiquiri that I made! :) proud? it was actually very delicious too, but then again, that might be the psychological effect of making it myself. and my ring is from a cute boutique on Danforth.

anyways, I realized lately I've been kind of selfish and just posting things in my life instead of fashion design and outfits -(i used to be all about DIY!), I was wondering what you would like to see more on my blog!

ciao4now

11 comments:

--Sanam-- said...

I love the ensemble your wearing in the first picture,it looks amazing :D and i totally love that scarf :D

great blog by the way,definately gonna give it a follow :) and it would be super awesome if you could come and check out my blog too :D i love getting new readers and followers all the time, so if you wanted to follow and comment on my blog too,it would be much appreciated :D







StopAndStareStyle = My super-duper fashion and style blog.FOLLOW,COMMENT,READ & ENJOY! :D

free spirit fashion said...

you look so classy in the first pic! and the drinks all look amazing =]

Sunny & Star said...

I love your outfit in that first pic! It is absolutely beautiful! I love that scarf.

Silver Strands said...

You are absolutely darling.
oxoxo
Denalee

agatheloff said...

great pics, like your blog!
xoxo
http://agatheloff.blogspot.com

rosanguyen said...

I love the glass you made your drink in! And I saw your outfit of the day, scarf into a bow. Creative!!

I wish I had long hair to do undos with.

J. said...

Your are so cute! I love your blog!

RicAdeMus said...

That first picture is wonderful...you just get lovelier and lovelier. =)

michelle_ said...

your big floppy hat is sooooooo adorable !!
i want one of thosee !

GLISTERSandBLISTERS

Cheryl: Oh to Be a Muse said...

you look adorable in that first photo. i love it!

http://ohtobeamuse.com

FASHION ICE said...

great blog. thx for the comment. love this outfit especially the scarf and bag! xo