Sunday, August 22, 2010

A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.

hey beautiful:)
oh.
i .
am.
free.

it's actually a little sad when I think about it but, more than a decade of piano lessons and now it's over. I am done! the exam went smoothly but scales was horrendous. . . BUT I have faith I got a solid pass!

wasaga beach :) who knew football was so much fun!
posters finally came out!
you guys are prob really tired of seeing me in the same swim suit . . . .
new ring to my collection, blue oval rock( almost same as my purple one) with a dragon fly.
but I mean, on sale for $4, how could i say no?
fashionado event.
wish i was there, but I had my piano exam the next day, oh and it went well! Thanks for all the wishes!


And finally checked out ALL STARS. but i had two pandora chicken drumsticks and a greek salad :) can't wait till i'm done the pageant to PIG OUT!
Denise tank, pmall shorts, UP wedge.
jacob lingerie high socks, garage bandeau & shorts + UO tank.
making hand crafted invitations:)
can't wait for our cake tasting party!

ciao4now

8 comments:

Maki said...

wow amazing rings :)

Miss Gray said...

congrats about piano!
You've got some lovely pics there!
:)

t said...

Cute rings!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

rosanguyen said...

You look gorgeous in that wedding dress!

Lia Waroka Putri said...

cool post! I love everything you put in here babe! ^^ xx,barbiejunk

Dip-tea said...

lovely post dear, you look great! its awesome that you can play a musical instrument. I am so clumsy around them!!

Ashley said...

You are gorgeous! I love your rings, too, and what a great deal!

Jess said...

hi, I'm Jess from Taiwan.
Thanks for the comment.
you are so stunning. nice pics :)