Sunday, August 29, 2010

farewell for now

I am off to hongkong in a few hours! So much I want to say but lets just say pictures are worth over a thousand words. ENJOY :)gorgeous evening gown that I got to keep, even though I dind't win the pageant, this dress makes up for all the hard work i've been through. Now, how am I gonna fit this in my closet?friends from my pageant, first and third place winner, so proud of you two.
nothing like a little cake tasting party and beautiful girls :)
my face on a cupcake
very talented cake decorator/ baker made each of us a box with all our face on the cupcake to take home, we also each had a HUGE cake with our face on it but evil people stole it *grumpy face*

Spoof dress

I'm not quite sure why I thought this was my head, but turns out that cupcake isn't me haha, so false label here.
my first pigging out meal:)





Lemor dress - on sale from over two hundred sixty dollars to 89 :)
Bistro 990

Guess dress

ninewest heels
so the summer is officially over, how would you summarize yours?

ciao4now

16 comments:

AlvianaKalin said...

Yay to the gorgeous Asians!! :)
love the blue mini dress. look hot on you!

Silver Strands said...

Have a great time!
oxoxox
Denalee

misscindee said...

you fancy huh? hehe love your photos emma and how glamorous you look =)

Adele said...

Some great images! You look stunning! Hope you have an amazing time!


Ad̬le Рhttp://moltocuriosa.com

MizzJ said...

Wow that's awesome! When will the show be airing?? haha did you lose weight, you look so thin! :)

Lia Waroka Putri said...

oh my gorgeus!you look so stunning in every pic and love ur turqoise(or blue?) dress ;) xx,barbiejunk

silviasiantar said...

you look super fab! i love your turqoise dress.

thanks for your comment on my blog.


xoxo
poisepolish.

Milly. said...

Oh wow. These photographs are awesome. You look absolutely stunning! I love that mini dress.
And the cake looks delicious....!


Lots of love x

Castor Pollux said...

wow, you look so beautiful, especially in the first pic! that dress is so pretty ;) congrats for participating in the pageant!

Castor Pollux

Haute World said...

I'm totally drooling over all those food pics! Sorry you didn't win the pageant, but you looked gorgeous - I definitely would have picked you! Have fun in HK... I"m going there this winter :)

Jennifer and Sherry said...

fun photos! :) your pageant dress looks great!



Love,
Jennifer & Sherry

B a la Moda said...

WOW! That purple dress is gorgeous!! You look good in every outfit!


xoxo
B* a la Moda

The Owl's Closet said...

Omgosh, you look amazing in your pageant dress! So cool that you got to keep it!! Looks like u've had a blast this summer:)

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

ching said...

that gown looks so good on you! the necklace is to die for! and congrats for being on the pageant. :D

those cupcakes are to die for!

RicAdeMus said...

You look like a star in the gown and the Lemor dress. To me, you're the winner.

I don't know if you had them the same day, but cake and pizza are both great ways to celebrate anything!!! =)

Classically Cool said...

your aqua dress is amazing!! love love!!