Tuesday, August 3, 2010

18th BIRTHDAY week. because one day isn't enough.

I came home today with a present on my door step. My beautiful, amazing friend got me this gorgeous scarf and BEAUTIFUL necklace!! I AM SO in love with it! She knows me too well; and nothing like a home-made card:)

Garden Party :) sunday
cheers!
sirens tee
crocs shoes
18 CANDLES
this is when I realized my grandpa is one fourth Portuguese, mom is one eighth and I'm one 16th!
@ go4tea after Pageant show
celebrating at Tutobene; really yummy drinks made by Silvio who bartended in Italy!
wearing a pink bubble dress from spain
with the lovely chef and owner!
canoe:)
canoeing; SO RELAXING. and the weather held up thankfully.
summerlicious after poster photoshoot on Saturday

when the clock struck midnight...
pageant show: clothes from Splendid China
it was so much fun, we get to pick out our own outfits
my talent show, made two outfits in 5 minutes
celebrating at Moxies after the rehearsal On the day of my birthday.
mexican bulldog!
my dress modeled at the AFE talent show:)

ciao4now♡

p.s. I went clubbing the other day, still waiting on my friend to upload them so I can share with you guys! First time going to a 19+ club hehe.

12 comments:

Laura Gerencser said...

Great pics!!! Love alll the outfits!:)

RicAdeMus said...

Happy Birthday, you deserve a week! Those are beautiful presents from your friend.

Thanks for sharing the great pictures--love the 2 canoe pics. Tell mom she's cute! =)

Alan Li said...

Wow, I saw a poster of Top 10 something something, I don't remember but I think I saw you, am I correct?!

Anyways, happy birthday!

Velire said...

Happy Birthday Em!!! :D Big hug and a kiss :*

I know you already know this but still gotta say how lovely you look. I looove your shoes and my goodness those shorts you modeled are like a want (but not in this rainy season here at the moment. hehehe) :D Loving the rest of the pics! (your mom is so beautiful!! :D)

A and A said...

Happy birthday beauty!!
Cheers to a bountiful year full of all things glorious.

Peace and Love.

refusestolabel.com

Haute World said...

Happy birthday! Looks like you had a fantastic time and the presents your friend gave you are gorgeous! Especially love that necklace...

Nina said...

beautiful and talented, love it! happy belated birthday!!

fashionableroad.blogspot.com

leblogdemok said...

Soo cute !!!!! Happy birthday Miss !!!! ;-)
xoxo

Cheryl: Oh to Be a Muse said...

you look great at the pageant. happy birthday! and that necklace is awesome.

i follow you now; feel free to check out my blog and follow me back! :)

http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

libys11 said...

aaww that's so sweet of her!! :D belated happy bday!! looks like you have lots of fun! :D

Animated Confessions

Crystal said...

Thank you, and great photos you have there too. Happy (late) birthday to you and that skirt is so lovely!

Fashion-rocks said...

looks like you had a great day. lovely pictures.

http://fashion-rocks-idreamtomodel.blogspot.com