Sunday, July 18, 2010

It happened one Night



I could not stop staring at her dress and the way it hugs her body, and it's silky with a long trail. Just thought I'd share this because I watched this renown movie for the first time. Black and White movies are so timeless. It's also funny how fashion from more than half a century ago still appeals to our eyes. Here are some modern mermaid dresses that I drooled over little bit and are oh-so-similar to Claudette's from 1934.
semi-finalist @ Wild Water Kingdom!

VOTE 9!
my beautiful friends :)
getting my skin airbrushed (3 inch of foundation on my tat !)
Question and Answer ( then it started to rain !)

pouring rain


Can't believe it's over! Well I made it to top 8. I was actually the LAST one chosen and my boyfriend and mother were about ten times more nervous than me, the drum rolls didn't help either haha. so Finalist of the pageant is in a little bit over a month! Another whole month of work! Hope it'll be worth every moment : )

ciao4now♡

8 comments:

GILBERT/GANDA said...

加油!!!
emily you can do it!
you look so pretty in the pics that is located inside the container and I couldn't read your chinese name beside the "ma" ahaha

goodluck gorgeous!
you will make it to top 3 I bet!

RicAdeMus said...

That movie seems so familiar, but I can't place it. I need to search the cable movie listing! I love old movies.

Congrats on making the cut. Unless the judges are crazy, you will win!

rosanguyen said...

Wow wow! Top 8, thats amazing! Good Luck!! :D

Nathalie Kartika Putri said...

you look so pretty there emily!! good luck or the contest. thanks for your comment :)
check out my latest post

natzcracker

Milly. said...

Oh wow, good luck!
You look so so beautiful in these photos, no doubt you'll win :) It looks like fun too!

Thanks so much for your comment :) I shall indeed follow your blog - it's awesome!! xx

MizzJ said...

Omg you're in the top 10!! Congrats. haha wow that must have taken forever to get your tattoo covered - you're so badass!

No, I'm not sure what's going on with the Vancouver version. Do you guys all end up competing together for the final winner from Canada?

Pop Champagne said...

girl you got a HOT body! and congrats on making it to top 8, I would have voted for you!!

Crystal said...

congratulations! and best of luck to you!