Friday, July 23, 2010

fishing I go

so All i have been hearing from my bf is his fishing trips with his friend,
UM HELLO? why aren't I there?
So yesterday was my first day fishing! Went to Omemee.
It was a lot of fun (except for being wacked by a fish and the gross worms that have to be baited onto the fishing hook..)
boat house haltor (I tied a bow instead of around my neck)
AE jeans I cut
Ardene flower band
Club Monaco straw hat( NEW AND LOVE, what do you think?)
flipflops given from my bro
swarovski bracelet
NYC Fuchsia shock nail polish


it kept moving and wiggling...
their fins are sharp, don't underestimate
we went home and bf cooked four of the fish we caught. yum...
i'm sorry fish : (
lemon soufle! tried twice what's the trick to it?

ciao4now♡

13 comments:

GILBERT/GANDA said...

woooo! club monaco straw hat!
deserve a lovee!
but you should go and get the marc jacobs one! its retail for $2 ahaha!

xx
the fishes are so cute! but I kinda afraid looking at them struggling and struggling!

goodluck emilyy!

augustalolita said...

hehe cute photos!! i really love your outfit-so summery and fun!! really cute blog *new follower*

dressed to please said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOwwww great outfit...sooooooo cute honey!!!!!

Adele said...

haha how cool! only been fishing a few times in my life! with family!

New giveaway on my blog!

Adele
http://moltocuriosa.com

tessatham said...

Aww you look so cute EVEN when you're off fishing! haha

leblogdemok said...

Great outfit girl !!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it !
xoxo

Lusty said...

Great look! Poor fish! :)

Kissy

LustyCapuccino

Audrey Allure said...

Cute outfit!

♥alicia said...

love that top!!!

xoxo,
http://wholesomefashion.blogspot.com/

Jo said...

Hi Emily,

I happen to be blog hopping around. Cool... recently I've ben reading a lot about babes tagging along for fishing trips with their other halves and I really feel like going on a fishing trip too! My hubby has a friend who's an avid angler and he invited us to join him a few times on his freshwater fishing trips. Seeing your post makes me inspired to go fishing soon.

Anyway, I saw your post below about the pageant. Congrats on being 8th! You've got such awesome flat abs! I've only got flabs. *LoLz*

JULIA said...

Look gorgeous. <3

The Allure House said...

Cute! Poor fish...

RicAdeMus said...

Did you put the bait on the hook? Was it a worm??? =)